actually sir i never have. lol.

2004 GMC Envoy1 XS power S3400 batt under the hood and 4 XS Power D3100's battery installed in the rear by the amps0 gauge power wire from front to backAlpine iva-w205 touchscreen dvd/cd/mp3/ipod/am/fm/gps headunitSundown Audio SAX-200.4 amp for my mids and highs8 gauge speaker wire from amp to woofer270 amp Mechman AltRockford Fosgate T1652-s component speakersRockford Fosgate 3Sixty.2 sound processorRca's from Rockford Fosgate and Monster Cable14 gauge speaker wire for the mids and highs1 18" Ascendant Audio SMD Dual 1 ohm with custom Black & Blue carbon fiber and hand signed dustcapBox: 5.66 cubic feet net volume box tuned to 30.13Hz with 1.5" wide wooden dowels and 1.5" thick baffle1 DC Audio 5.0k amp wired to .5 ohms nominal with an imp rise of 1.35 ohms for the single AA SMD 18"Future Vision 8000k 50w bi-xenon projector HID's with 4300k 35w fog lightsLink to my build: Buildupdates/progress

update the stalker bitch has messageed me on 2 different website tried to skype me and texted me and is expanding her sources on my whereabouts to more friends -__- when will it end can someone tell her i moved to iraq to join the al qaeda forces? :rofl:

lifted trucks gorgeous sluts a pretty face and slammin bass

My current Set up

Car less :(

I Do Ported Box designs/cutsheets with 3d google sketchup model just PM

i would really want an in-depth guide

Just flip the fucking thing over

ROFL!!! If i knew her or you i would totally tell her. Just say "Yea, the NAVY seals didnt get Osama, they didnt look for me. Im the real Osama" lol.

I blocked my recent ex and she got all pissed and her father and the one guy who conceived a kid with her were blocked. Well her dad apparently had another number and tried to text me on that since i didnt know that number to block. To this date they are still blocked and it has been almost a good month of peace and quiet from the psycho bitch.

I still laugh my ass off everytime, "im going to sue you, see you in court" when she never met my ass once, knew where i lived more than in the western part of new york, knew my parents name, or anything like that to even be able to find me. The internet is good but good luck finding shit about me on it lol.

2004 GMC Envoy1 XS power S3400 batt under the hood and 4 XS Power D3100's battery installed in the rear by the amps0 gauge power wire from front to backAlpine iva-w205 touchscreen dvd/cd/mp3/ipod/am/fm/gps headunitSundown Audio SAX-200.4 amp for my mids and highs8 gauge speaker wire from amp to woofer270 amp Mechman AltRockford Fosgate T1652-s component speakersRockford Fosgate 3Sixty.2 sound processorRca's from Rockford Fosgate and Monster Cable14 gauge speaker wire for the mids and highs1 18" Ascendant Audio SMD Dual 1 ohm with custom Black & Blue carbon fiber and hand signed dustcapBox: 5.66 cubic feet net volume box tuned to 30.13Hz with 1.5" wide wooden dowels and 1.5" thick baffle1 DC Audio 5.0k amp wired to .5 ohms nominal with an imp rise of 1.35 ohms for the single AA SMD 18"Future Vision 8000k 50w bi-xenon projector HID's with 4300k 35w fog lightsLink to my build: Buildupdates/progress

Next thing you know you're gonna get a PM from her here at SMD. lol

If that happens, please let me know, i will totally rip her apart. lol

if she is still doin this by then end of the week im letting it all out and telling her she needs help and im moving to taiwan to assemble computers and live in a 4x8 apartment

My current Set up

Next thing you know you're gonna get a PM from her here at SMD. lol

OMFG if that happens i will be majorly creeped out

My current Set up

Or maybe you can take her off the OP's hands!!

Lets see who wants to fight first to kill me. Im not trying to go for psycho bitches. I just have the luck of them finding me and all that b.s. Im sometimes glad im single, i can fuck off when i want to and whatnot. But as my co-workers say, im a redneck. I love my truck more than anything else because im always working on it. lmfao.

Hey why dont you try this to rid of her. If you have a good SPL setup, put her head in the port and crank the bass. Maybe you can get lucky and crack that last marble in her bird brain in half so she will just die. :D im such a dick.

Or maybe you can take her off the OP's hands!!

Lets see who wants to fight first to kill me. Im not trying to go for psycho bitches. I just have the luck of them finding me and all that b.s. Im sometimes glad im single, i can fuck off when i want to and whatnot. But as my co-workers say, im a redneck. I love my truck more than anything else because im always working on it. lmfao.

Hey why dont you try this to rid of her. If you have a good SPL setup, put her head in the port and crank the bass. Maybe you can get lucky and crack that last marble in her bird brain in half so she will just die. :D im such a dick.

haha to bad i dont have an amazing spl set up if you look at my sig i got all amps not even subs cept some 10'' comps layin around somewhere but maybe i can get meade down here and he can blast his spl beast and itll knock her head straight just a thought haha

My current Set up