Sonic Electronix

spending $10,000 on a system

in a few months i will most likely start ordering some new equipment and start building a wall in my blazer, space is limited because of fabrication work to tuck my 22s to lay frame.. i was thinking about doing (6) FI BTL N2 15s in a clamshell with (6) crescendo 3500s. but i have plenty of choices still.. my main goal is to do a 155+ on music.. What would you guys buy if you had 10 grand to play with? this is my budget for the whole system, including mids and highs. i just wanna vent and see what you guys would do.

My youtube channel, please subscribe
http://www.youtube.com/ballinblaza

Hell it looks like your looking into great equipment and if you have the electrical to back that power up I see no reason you wouldn't be up in the mid to high 150's. Just need a proper design too. If you want crescendo amps let me know and ill hook you up. Im a sale rep for them and their new 2 channel for mids and highs are sick!

Johns.jpgSuburban Coming Soon

I can help you out on the layout too. Just need goals and a quad quad alt will be hard if its a second gen. But my friend does make a triple alt alt bracket.

Fi recommends to tune 30-35hz, im wondering if i tune to 35-37 if ill still do some pretty high numbers. and your friend does makes a triple bracket for blazers? what does he charge?

Maby 10 G is to less for 6 of those subs and 6 3.5 K amps, with all the electrical upgrades, tons of 0/1 gauge, sounddeadening and so on.

For my calculation you can do 4 of those subs/amps. maby in a walkthrew

im thinking ill get a discount for ordering so much from each company..

3k in subs

3.6k in amps

1k for dual alts and bracket

2k in batteries

and 1k for materials and wiring ect. i think i could make it work. plus if i do get a discount i could maybe save a few hundred bucks..

Maby 10 G is to less for 6 of those subs and 6 3.5 K amps, with all the electrical upgrades, tons of 0/1 gauge, sounddeadening and so on.

3k in subs

3.6k in amps

2k in batteries

and 1k for materials and wiring ect. i think i could make it work. plus if i do get a discount i could maybe save a few hundred bucks..

Highly doubtful especially if it's your 1st purchase from those companies or if you have no prior competition experience.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

3k in subs

3.6k in amps

2k in batteries

Highly doubtful especially if it's your 1st purchase from those companies or if you have no prior competition experience.

at one point i was convinced on going with 2 DC lvl 6s with 2 dc 5ks, and i called DC and they said i would definitely get a discount.. so i dont see why other companies wouldnt give me one. not everyday they have someone buy that much from them..

Archived