Sonic Electronix

spending $10,000 on a system

Maby 10 G is to less for 6 of those subs and 6 3.5 K amps, with all the electrical upgrades, tons of 0/1 gauge, sounddeadening and so on.

For my calculation you can do 4 of those subs/amps. maby in a walkthrew

im thinking ill get a discount for ordering so much from each company..

3k in subs

3.6k in amps

1k for dual alts and bracket

2k in batteries

and 1k for materials and wiring ect. i think i could make it work. plus if i do get a discount i could maybe save a few hundred bucks..

2 alts are to less for 21 K the electrical issue will cry to me. You talked a bout a 4 alt bracket thats more the way i calculated.

2 K 4 Subs

2.4 K sub/amps

3 K batts, alt´s, bracket

1 K sounddeadening an wiring

1.6 k rest for doorspeakers/amp (some Beymas or so)

+ 20 % what we forgot think you have alone 400+ for enclosurewood, busbars, wrapingmaterials,

./. discounts than you maby can hold your 10 G.

"in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley

Well, for that kind of power, youre gonna spend a SHITTON on your electrical alone. Thats where you're gonna sink most of your money. With that id do atleast 5 D3100s with biggest batteries under the hoods. Right there you're looking at almost $2000. Plus probably 2-3 alts, mechman, singer, DC power, etc. Probably $400-500 a piece there. Thats another $800-1500. After you're electrical is strong, thats when you decide on your equipment. Subs are about $500 loaded IIRC. Thats $3000 there plus the scendos are $600ish? Thats about $10,100 right there. Not counting speakers, wiring, highs amps, etc.

Maby 10 G is to less for 6 of those subs and 6 3.5 K amps, with all the electrical upgrades, tons of 0/1 gauge, sounddeadening and so on.

3k in subs

3.6k in amps

2k in batteries

and 1k for materials and wiring ect. i think i could make it work. plus if i do get a discount i could maybe save a few hundred bucks..

Highly doubtful especially if it's your 1st purchase from those companies or if you have no prior competition experience.

at one point i was convinced on going with 2 DC lvl 6s with 2 dc 5ks, and i called DC and they said i would definitely get a discount.. so i dont see why other companies wouldnt give me one. not everyday they have someone buy that much from them..

Rusty goes above and far beyond for his customer.

Not to many other companies to that.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

3k in subs

3.6k in amps

2k in batteries

2 alts are to less for 21 K the electrical issue will cry to me. You talked a bout a 4 alt bracket thats more the way i calculated.

2 K 4 Subs

2.4 K sub/amps

3 K batts, alt´s, bracket

1 K sounddeadening an wiring

1.6 k rest for doorspeakers/amp (some Beymas or so)

+ 20 % what we forgot think you have alone 400+ for enclosurewood, busbars, wrapingmaterials,

./. discounts than you maby can hold your 10 G.

it wont be a true 21k watts rms though. those crescendos i heard have some bad impedance rise. i would prolly be seeing about 2k from each one if im lucky..so id figure around 12k RMS.. dual alts would easily support 12k rms with the right amount of batteries. and i dont think it will cost me 1k in wiring and soound deadening

My youtube channel, please subscribe
http://www.youtube.com/ballinblaza

I think with 4 subs good powerd an electrical backed + Frontstage you can go with your 10 G, if you go 6 subs you start to spare on the wrong end.

If its no reason to spend 3-5 G more than go with your idea of 6 subs.

12 k RMS are arround 1000 amps 2 350 amp alts are 1200 + bracket or 3 270 amps are 1500 + bracket.

"in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley

I think with 4 subs good powerd an electrical backed + Frontstage you can go with your 10 G, if you go 6 subs you start to spare on the wrong end.

12 k RMS are arround 1000 amps 2 350 amp alts are 1200 + bracket or 3 270 amps are 1500 + bracket.

i know a guy running 2 saz4500s. he clamped around 8.7k rms at 18v. hes running 1 300 amp iraggi and 12 xspower 1600s.. he doesnt drop below 16v at full tilt. i have a feeling i should be safe with 2 270 amp alts that do 220 at idle.

What id do...id do 6 18s if you can fit, or 5 18s. Saves some cash on subs. Get your electrical solid as shit and get you maybe 3 amps. Then add more amps later. Will save a ton of cash for the extra shit, and you can add power later.

i really dont think i can go with 18s, BUT maybe.. and yeah i was thinking about getting half the amps at first, and getting more later on.

i know a guy running 2 saz4500s. he clamped around 8.7k rms at 18v. hes running 1 300 amp iraggi and 12 xspower 1600s.. he doesnt drop below 16v at full tilt. i have a feeling i should be safe with 2 270 amp alts that do 220 at idle.

Did you notice how many batteries you said he had??

How much do you plan on getting?

And you asked for help, but when someone suggests something you just go back to your original plan.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

Did you notice how many batteries you said he had??

How much do you plan on getting?

And you asked for help, but when someone suggests something you just go back to your original plan.

yeah 12 batts is alot, im most likely going with 8, at 250 each thatd be 2 grand, plus i already have xs d3400. so id have a total of 9. and im sorry if i keep going back to my original idea. i just really do not want to run 4 subs. i want to do as many as i can to get as loud as possible.

Archived