All dei main harnesses are the same, i don't know where you are getting they are different? I have no reason to argue on the internet really, I speak from personal experience and most anyone who is a DEI dealer will agree. The shop I work for has been a top 100 dei dealer for the past 4years, so it's not like we don't do alot of them. And the antennas look exactly the same.

-Installer for Duke's Car Stereo

2000 Pontiac Grand Prix - Ported Eaton M90 S/C, 3.5" pulley, XS Power Headers, 1.9 Rockers, FWI, Poly Motor Mounts, Custom Tune.

RF T1000-1bdCP and T400-4

Boston Acoustics SPG 555

Kenwood eXcelon 995

RF Punch 6.5" components and MB Quart Premium 6x9"s

Powermaster Alternator, YellowTop D34, Vmax CT1000

your right no need to argue, we as well are dei dealers, maybe just a bad batch with some...

Meh oh well, not a big deal to me.

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

Viper 5900 = Python 990.

Viper isn't "better" than python, and python isn't "better" than viper.

Many of the Viper/Python/Clifford alarms are the same.

The only differences are cosmetics (remote and led color for the most part).

Also, an alarm is only as good as the install.

219682829.png

just for some feedback so far i love this thing. so far every time ive used the alarm or remote start its started right up and ive tried it at some pretty far distances so far but the best i like is that b4 i leave the house in the morin i can start my truck from insiade my room so no more cold mornins...

The New - 2002 Acura Rsx (work in progress)Eclipse AVN7000Eclipse 4 Channel4 Polk Audio Db 6.5 (soon to be changed)T500.1Punch 3 15"- The (old) System - 94 GMC Sonoma Ext. CabH/U - Pioneer Avic D3Eclipse 4 Channel Amp2 MB Quart DUA 216 6.5 components2 Polk Momo 4x10s1 RF Power T5001bd2 RF P315D4's 5 cubes net @ 35hzPowermaster D1200 Battery

except you have to have your truck idling for about 10 minutes for it to warm up.

and in the summer it takes 20 mins for the A/C to get cold!!!

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

10 mins? it was 35 degrees this mornin and i started it 5 mins b4 i left and it warm when igot in and in the summer my ac is cold like 30 secs after i start the truck...

The New - 2002 Acura Rsx (work in progress)Eclipse AVN7000Eclipse 4 Channel4 Polk Audio Db 6.5 (soon to be changed)T500.1Punch 3 15"- The (old) System - 94 GMC Sonoma Ext. CabH/U - Pioneer Avic D3Eclipse 4 Channel Amp2 MB Quart DUA 216 6.5 components2 Polk Momo 4x10s1 RF Power T5001bd2 RF P315D4's 5 cubes net @ 35hzPowermaster D1200 Battery

Archived