im not looking for sympathy or anything, im just making it all public, my doctors said that i should tell as many people i know about whats going on so instead of going one by one to people, im just going to make a post

ok for those of you who dont know im andrew, but thats just a name

simply put i have a mental condition called gender idenity disorder, basically it means that i was born a guy, but mentally and socially and psychologically im a girl, thats why im undergoing hormone replacement therapy and soon sexual reassignment surgery aka SRS

thats just the back story, now on to the real story about what has happened to me in the last week

so ive told a few people about whats been going on with me over the last week, but im just gonna make it 100% public

i was at a T girl club in long beach last sunday night 8/14, i was with my ex, and her friend, they were on the main floor dancing i was in the back room, some creepy old guy tried to feel me up i slapped him away, its about 1010pm, about 20 minutes later i felt dizy and asked my friends if i could leave, ooh i dont drink, so i was just having a glass of water, i only looked away from it when someone called my name, and that was only for a few seconds.

next thing i know i woke up in the emergency room strapped to a gurney because i was having a seizure, then nothing, next thing i remember is i woke up still strapped down but this time hooked up to a dialysis machine, the doctors told me that they needed to get the drugs out of my system asap, it turns out that someone had put a very large amount of oxycotton, ruhpyhnol, and enough pcp in my drink to kill a bear, (not exaggerating at all), the time now is about 3am, they cleared me to drive home, i live 2 hours north of long beach, about 20 minutes after getting on the road a police officer pulled me over, asked why i was driving slow, i showed him the paperwork form the hospital,

he then told me that he was going to make sure i got home safely, he drove my "battle wagon" SUV the next 2 hours back to my place while his partner followed in the squad car, he helped me into bed, i only remember about 20 minutes of that drive back,

i woke up monday around 6pm, and i was shaking very bad and i was unable to form words, i texted my best friend and she drove me to emergency, they told me there that the drugs had a serious affect on my nervous system but it should only be temporary, that was monday

i have been going to physical therapy and speech therapy every day for the last week, now comes saturday, i was in the middle of physical therapy and the nurse told me that my eyes rolled back and i went into a seizure, they strapped me down and i "coded" for those of you who dont know what coding means it can mean a lot of things at diffrent times but for me it ment that my heart stopped beating and i went into cardiac arrest, they defibulated me and got my heart going again but since then ive been under constant watch in the ICU,

so for those of you who are wondering thats what happened me me over the past week, and im still unable to speak fluently but i can form words, and my arms and legs still are shaking very bad

now when i was at the hospital on sunday night, i saw the security camera footage of who dropped me off, it was my "friends" who i went to the club with, they had opened the door of the car, pushed me out, slammed it, honked the horn and drove off, im missing 200 dollars from my purse, my shoes and my hair extensions. some people have told me to file police reports about that, but im just going to let it go, i have no idea who took the money and i dont want to accuse people of something that they didnt do, its not my nature

so im in the ICU of st johns pleasant valley regional hospital right now and luckily the hospital has wifi,

this week has been total hell, and on top of that when my doctors phoned one of my jobs, (target) and told them what happened they fired me because they have a zero drug tolerance policy no matter how it gets in my system, so im currently looking for a job on top of all of this because without that 2nd job i wont be able to make my rent payment

id repay the favor the these "friends" of yours thats crazy fucked up

lifted trucks gorgeous sluts a pretty face and slammin bass

My current Set up

Car less :(

I Do Ported Box designs/cutsheets with 3d google sketchup model just PM

i would really want an in-depth guide

Just flip the fucking thing over

Go to the club and talk to all the bouncers and look at the camera footage do everything you can to find out who spiked your drink, find them and sue them so much you don't have to worry about target. That's bullshit man someone wanted you to check out hard and that's no bueno!! Hope you recover quickly and do everything in your power to make it right :)

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

That's nice of them but if it's as bad as your saying your going to have some nerve damage for the rest of your life sadly, not trying to beat around the bush because I'm sort of in the same boat just a different worse off injury. Just hang in there it sounds like the hospital knows what there doing and really wanna help which is good

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

Archived