merged with old topic: Booku and Monster!  :^

yea i was like wtf happened to my topic when i was looking on the page, and i saw this one and i was man 9 pages of responses then i was like hey i could have swore i posted this not james... then i saw the date.

RF Punch 40x2RF Punch 100x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 400x4JL Audio 10W7-3"but its only a 200 watt amp tho"

I have tried a few of these, and red bull is pretty good,

but as usual its getting too comercialized, found that out today, as I went into a wawa, and there it is,

"try the new wawa energy drink" I think its called Mach one, or something like that.

little side note,

be careful of the starbucks double shot express drinks, You can find them next to the energy drinks in any convienience store, being a coffee freak, I picked one up the other day, about ten minutes after I drank it,

my heart was racing like crazy, and I started sweating.

I think I will stick to plain old Coca-Cola,

I am a wus

I was wondering....I tried to reply and it said it was off limits to me or missing...confused me for a few. LoL.

I like Mountain Dew AMP the best.

i agree it tasted the most normal

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

Love me some Rock Star's I have tried all of them, When there is no Rock Star I will setle for a BooKoo. I have actualy had to cut back due to feeling real shitty after drinkin them for like 3 months straight every day. I gave them up for 30days started feeling good again and jumped right back on them. Now i'm gona try to kick them again. startin to fell rundown again!

SMDsigbannr4.jpg-

Love me some Rock Star's I have tried all of them, When there is no Rock Star I will setle for a BooKoo. I have actualy had to cut back due to feeling real shitty after drinkin them for like 3 months straight every day. I gave them up for 30days started feeling good again and jumped right back on them. Now i'm gona try to kick them again. startin to fell rundown again!

man, my good buddy @ work says the samething, he has to give em up after a few weeks becuase he feels like shit.

I 'll do a redbull every now and then, Id rather have triple shot mocha anyday.

they just introduced the bookoo energy drink here so i tried it and i think i might have found a replacement for my full throttle fury.

RF Punch 40x2RF Punch 100x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 400x4JL Audio 10W7-3"but its only a 200 watt amp tho"

Archived