Sonic Electronix

I've heard nothing but good about their power and ground wires. I do have a question though. What is the difference between their Kolossus Fleks Kable and their KCA? I just want to know because of the fact the KCA is very cheap compared to most wires of 1/0 guage and if they are good I am definatly getting that for my power and ground wire.

On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said:

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said:

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said:

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • US Alternator 280A Hairpin
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back
  • TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

the copper clad aluminum doesnt do as well with power, i think 1/0 has a 250a load that can go through it, where their 1/0 can take 300 or 350 or something like that

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

K well let me give some info on what I will have and tell me what you guys think if it will do good for me. At first I will be running a T500.1bdCP and a T400-4, In the end I will have a T1500.1bdCP and a T600-4 and maybe if I really must if the bass is to much and the mids/highs are drowned out, a T1000-AD. I will be using the 1/0 I get to do the Big 3, and 2 runs to the back for + and -, I want to run 1 battery under the hood because I really won't have any room in the back for a battery.

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

I would recommend getting the Kolossus Flex 1/0. The flexibility of this wire is amazing. :good:

Kenwood KDC-BT33

Sundown Audio SAE-100.4  -  4 Crescendo Audio SC-650s     

Sundown Audio SCV-6000D  @  (.5 ohm)   -   2 DC Audio LVL5 M5 Elite 15s (d2)

6.45 ft Box ( Net ) tuned to 30 Hz  -   (  APM - 2  = 151.2 db  )

2004 Chevrolet Trailblazer LS 4WD

Brand X 390 Alternator - XS Power PSC30 

XS Power D3400  (front)  -  3 XS Power D3100s  (rear)

Knukoncepts Kolossus Flex 1/0  -  SMD Meters  -  SMD Fuse Holders

Sky High Copper Battery Terminals  -  Amp Lab RPMC v2 

SPL Cartel Bass Knob  -  Toolmaker Copper Amp Inputs                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

Flexability don't matter to me, Money is the main issue, thats why I would prefer getting the KCA, I just want to know if there is any significant performance difference in the 2,

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm