I was actually driving around in my friend's '97 SC300 5-speed. Little crazy driving must've masked the shaking...

2016 Subaru BRZ | Sony XAV-AX100 | Rockford Fosgate DSM 4080 & DSM 40ix |

On 6/6/2012 at 6:32 PM, 'LZTYBRN' said:

3. Don't put speakers outside the car unless you are the ice cream man.

My feedback thread

haha was pretty funny, after I heard about the VA quake I put on FB that we were going to get one soon in the bay and sure enough last night around 11:40pm we had a 3.6 followed 5 min later by a 2.3 then this morning at 9:47am we had another 3.6 in the same exact location. Centered near San Leandro which is just south of Oakland, which is on the other side of the Bay for me.

Another interesting fact:

I knew I live right by the San Andreas Fault so I decided to look up the fault line last night. I live in an apt complex that is on a hill, my apt is essentially in the middle of the complex, but on the bottom side along the street the lower condos are literally right on the fault line. Here's a pic, Red Dot is my house. Line is the fault. On the right hand side you see it says Carter and that's the street, that area there is a hill and there's huge cracks right where the line crosses into the trees, never knew it was from the fault. Its crazy the fault keeps going to the left and it runs right thru ppl's houses:

PvQYU.png

Edited by wonderbreadSTS

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical