yessssssss, looking sweet dude, cant wait to see this done!

Thanks man, should be done by thanksgiving.

nice! i was looking to buy a 90s mustang before i bought the dakota i recently bought. its like the build i'll never have hahaha

yessssssss, looking sweet dude, cant wait to see this done!

Thanks man, should be done by thanksgiving.

nice! i was looking to buy a 90s mustang before i bought the dakota i recently bought. its like the build i'll never have hahaha

Hahahaha. Well, its my first car and this is by far my favorite body style stang. Its a hell of a lot of work, but for sure worth it. We will without a doubt keep you updated!

wish my first car was a 5.0 mustang lol, and yea they are definitely the best body style they've ever had for sure.

mailgooglecom.jpg

Resampled_2011-10-24_21-39-05_170.jpg

fiannly u make a profile jesse and i m glad i m respnsible for the pics when its your car but heres what i got guys more pics soon as i actully find my camera and don t have to use my phone

95 toyota corolla

1.8 dohc

5 speed

system in planing stages right now

• 7 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Well I haven't been on here for a long time, but this cars is miles from what it was in those last pictures, and I'll have to get some new for all of you. He took it down to bare metal and repainted it, then buffed and polished for days to get it to shine just right. He's talking about getting the interior in soon, he has all the parts just not the time to get it in. Then after that its on to the system.

95 toyota corolla

1.8 dohc

5 speed

system in planing stages right now

Archived