Second Skin Audio

help with a idea

splzx3

im thinking about doing a clam shell in my car and i need help with a plan

if u think u can help me out let me know!

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

ford focus zx3 and 40 8's is what i wanna do

and about the info part it not easy to exp over text and im about to go to sleep so when i want up i will make a drawing of how my back area is

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

Max dimensions would be great. But 40 8s...jesus. Im not sure if you'd be able to fit that. My civic 4 door is at its biggest point in the back seat maybe 48 inches wide. I couldnt see a hatch being that much bigger. Maybe 50ish. 6 8s at 8.5" in diamater (counting the trim ring which probably wouldnt be a full half inch) is 51 inches. So lets say you have 55 inches to fuck with width wise that leaves you comfortably with 6 8s per row. You'd need atleast 3 rows with 4 8s left to fit. Your minimum size for each clamshell face would need to be 51"x26" for 36 8s. Depending on angle im sure you could fit it, but with enough airspace, thats another question. So get us max dimensions gogo. Want to see 40 8s, would be killer. Everything I said is just estimates of course until you measure and such. :shrug:

Archived