I decided to turn them into something useful, i still have issues with my turn signals, but ive had that before i made this change..

atleast this will be useful

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

so i couldnt figure out why my turn signals were not working, looked at the fuses, and one was blown, so replaced that and now i have

Team DC Audio

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

I want to do that for my bmw e36 conversion on my car. Low beam rings in white and high beam rings in red as "demon eyes" both on switches for occasion haha

Looks good :good:

Hahah damn cody

She ain't that sexy. I wouldn't even let her blow me. Those 10 pounds of make up would end up all over my crotch.

you dont find dubstep, dubstep finds you

hu: Pioneer MVH - P8300BT

mids: Alpine sps-600 all four corners

highs: Addictive Audio ECST25A,Memphis PR tweeters back

sub: 15 inch crossfire bmf

box: 4 cubes at 38 hz

amp: Rockford Fosgate Power 1000 25 To Life

140.7 on a non sealed trunk car with a five channel so far (old sub audiobahn aw1505q)

Build Log

http://www.stevemead...ima-56k-beware/

Feedback

http://www.stevemead...s-bfd-feedback/

damn those are bright, on the ones i had only the halos on the brights worked lol

u wont get pulled over for that over there?

i have no idea, but my turn signal socket came out of the housing, and got ripped off, so it was either no signal period, or these... i like these better LOL

Team DC Audio

I want to do that for my bmw e36 conversion on my car. Low beam rings in white and high beam rings in red as "demon eyes" both on switches for occasion haha

Looks good :good:

thanks, i wish i could do red, thats my favorite color

Team DC Audio

damn those are bright, on the ones i had only the halos on the brights worked lol

u wont get pulled over for that over there?

i have no idea, but my turn signal socket came out of the housing, and got ripped off, so it was either no signal period, or these... i like these better LOL

had that happen in my accord, also had the same style bumper lights. forgot to screw them in tight after replacing the bulb and when going over a train track it popped out, cough in the tire and pulled a sht load of wires with it :rofl::pardon:

Im not sure but im about 90 percent there is a writeup on how to do angel eyes. Just swap the white bulb for a red and try it out. I want to but im too sissy to bake my headlights

Hahah damn cody

She ain't that sexy. I wouldn't even let her blow me. Those 10 pounds of make up would end up all over my crotch.

you dont find dubstep, dubstep finds you

hu: Pioneer MVH - P8300BT

mids: Alpine sps-600 all four corners

highs: Addictive Audio ECST25A,Memphis PR tweeters back

sub: 15 inch crossfire bmf

box: 4 cubes at 38 hz

amp: Rockford Fosgate Power 1000 25 To Life

140.7 on a non sealed trunk car with a five channel so far (old sub audiobahn aw1505q)

Build Log

http://www.stevemead...ima-56k-beware/

Feedback

http://www.stevemead...s-bfd-feedback/

Im not sure but im about 90 percent there is a writeup on how to do angel eyes. Just swap the white bulb for a red and try it out. I want to but im too sissy to bake my headlights

oh i know how to, i just know red is illegal as hell here, and i dont want to draw any more attention to the walled integra than i have to.. LOL

and its a hassle to replace these, im way to lazy for all that :)

Team DC Audio