Sonic Electronix

Hows the bass on those or by power handling you mean just trebble....I would like somehig wit a little bouncyness to it lol.

mechanical rolloff on th elow end is around 60Hz. the low mid from these is amazing considering the price point. Add to that the fact they are really efficient AND have low rolloff and you have a damned fine speaker. The Kappa rolls off at about 85Hz, but is certainly more efficient. It will get louder, but it too has a silk dome tweeter, although it is quite harsh for silk.

how much do component sets differ from coax? lets use the 2xl for an example. coax or comp.?

the coax only uses a one sided 6dB corssover for the tweeter. the comps use a 12dB two sided crossover (crosses both the mid and tweeter). other than that they are the same...at least in this case.

Principal

JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it

distinct crossover between tweeter and mid. other than that it will depend upon how far away you place thw tweeter from the mid.

the drivers are the same

Principal

JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it

distinct crossover between tweeter and mid. other than that it will depend upon how far away you place thw tweeter from the mid.

the drivers are the same

i also have seperate tweets that are at the the corners of the drivers and passengers window. theyre stock. how much difference will there b if i swap them out?

Im really interested in purchasing in the next day or two so im leaning towards either:

JBL Power series p662 components since they are only $40 more than a set of their p66 coaxials

or

Infinity kappa components as well or just their coaxials.

I dont care too much about harshness as long as it is loud and ive read jbl might be less harsh maybe,

so question off the same power, around 100rms each side, which would be loudest?

1st Setup(SOLD):2007 GMC YukonPioneer Avic F90bt

Audiocontrol Epicenter2 Audioque SDC2.5 15 subs8.7 cubes at 37hz build DONEAudioque 1200d (Audioque 1200d Sold, similar performance to my ap1500)Diamond Audio Hex 6.5 Mids n TweetsCerwin Vega Exl 400 4 channel Bridged(also have MTX 4004 not being used)1 Run of power Knu Fleks 4 Gauge2 Cheap stock Battery setup2nd Setup (SOLD):2007 GMC YukonPioneer Avic F90bt

Audiocontrol Epicenter2 15 Kicker cvx (maybe two SA 15 in future)7 cubes net tuned at 34hzAlphasonik Old school 1600rms (ap 1500d sold GREAT Budget amp)JBL 6.5 Power Series Components, Infinity Kappa 6.5 3 ways, and 2 Kicker KS Tweets (LOUD)Cerwin vega exl4001 run knu Fleks OFC 0 gaugeBig 3 done1 Odyssey 1500, 1 optima yellow top d31

Archived