Superjay Posted August 25, 2011 Report Posted August 25, 2011 they did a section on that out of NY about a year ago...went pretty well, from what I remember. Not everyone has thousands to throw into audio...hell, I spent a whopping $147 on my first system. I'd like to see some of the better budget builds...put something like $1500 cap on the entire build. Principal JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it
77-AUDIO Posted August 25, 2011 Report Posted August 25, 2011 I'm down for the budget build. I think it should be a regular section. Couple pages at most. kinda like the vehicles that were at the show that didn't get full features in the mags but got a snap shot in black and white. Or could be like the back of Trucking magazine from back in the early 1990's. "Reader Rides". With a brief description. PPI dbl dinDC Level 31.77cubes net tuned to 33htz.DC audio 2.0kCT Pro Audio 8" in front, 6.5 in rear
DeepHittersMagazine Posted August 25, 2011 Author Report Posted August 25, 2011 they did a section on that out of NY about a year ago...went pretty well, from what I remember. Not everyone has thousands to throw into audio...hell, I spent a whopping $147 on my first system. I'd like to see some of the better budget builds...put something like $1500 cap on the entire build. Jay I disapprove of your profile pic...You look like a suit! lol DeepHitters Website DeepHitters Facebook DeepHitters Youtube SuperBeast Youtube
Superjay Posted August 25, 2011 Report Posted August 25, 2011 I AM a suit...I know I need to change it though...I somehow changed the link on my last one, put this one up real quick and haven't changed it yet. This is my LinkedIn pic Principal JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it
Pasta Prime Posted April 22, 2012 Report Posted April 22, 2012 The word 'West Coast' keeps throwing me off here. I'm from the west coast, and my truck has a small system. But I'm not from Cali. I'm a bit north of that. Hell, I'd be surprised if my truck made it in a mag, seeing as it's not impressive at all. that's because Oregon sucks (waits for shitstorm to start) I dont disagree with you. It does suck! New build coming........ YouTube:http://www.youtube.c...6?feature=guide Old Build Log: http://www.stevemead...d-on-the-cheap/ Old Screen name: Redrebel66
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.