newls1 Posted August 25, 2011 Report Posted August 25, 2011 Who here is going to be in this bish's path? Living in West Palm BEach for 20+years of my life, I know exactly about these storms... Been through so many its ridiculous!! Although, I wont lie, most of the time, they WERE FUN AS HELL Anyways, if your in the path of this fat bitch, post up, tell us what your doin???? I love my staffie So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny
Never Satisfied Posted August 25, 2011 Report Posted August 25, 2011 Looks like its going to hit my home town in south Jersey... So ill just be checking in on the friends and fam...Now in Orange Park Fl... If you are ever satisfied, sounds like you gave up... Never Satisfied ~Team Ns~
dwright27 Posted August 25, 2011 Report Posted August 25, 2011 Missed us. 2 shows this weekend. w00t 2006 F-150 4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver XS Power 4 DC 3.5kw Team DC Team S.P.L. Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0 DC Audio Dealer American Bass Dealer XS Power Dealer Audio Technix Dealer
slaughter Posted August 25, 2011 Report Posted August 25, 2011 Going to discovery cove in orlando lol.. not sure if its going to affect that area SOLD 2006 Ford Ranger Single Cab2 DC XL 15's2 Crescendo BC2k's4th Order Blowthrough CURRENT 2012 Dodge Charger R/T 2 Tantric HD 12's Ampere 3800 2 XS XP 3000's
inm Posted August 25, 2011 Report Posted August 25, 2011 Path seems to show that I'll be getting heavy rain and what not, but nothing major. Hopefully. On 2/28/2013 at 2:52 PM, Chaise said: "Now spread your butt cheeks so I can zap your asshole."
newls1 Posted August 25, 2011 Author Report Posted August 25, 2011 really hoping just the people going to get effected by this cane would reply I love my staffie So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny
Chaise Posted August 25, 2011 Report Posted August 25, 2011 I'm in Delaware...almost dead center of the path. I can't wait for the storm. It's gonna be SOOO much fun. I like the oldschool one.. Current System: Stock 2011 Tahoe Loud as F**K Just kidding
Emmet Posted August 25, 2011 Report Posted August 25, 2011 I'm in Delaware...almost dead center of the path. I can't wait for the storm. It's gonna be SOOO much fun. Wait... what. i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah.. You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people. I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.
slaughter Posted August 25, 2011 Report Posted August 25, 2011 I'll be only seeing the outter part of it so it won't be nothing bad, seen a lot worse ones come through SOLD 2006 Ford Ranger Single Cab2 DC XL 15's2 Crescendo BC2k's4th Order Blowthrough CURRENT 2012 Dodge Charger R/T 2 Tantric HD 12's Ampere 3800 2 XS XP 3000's
kl0wn Posted August 25, 2011 Report Posted August 25, 2011 I live near imnotmikal, so I'm the same as him. But I love hurricanes, hopefully we get a lil more than heavy rain 06 Mini Cooper S Sundown, SoundQubed Cadence, XS Power 151s Sealed 155s Outlaw Windshield @ 37hz
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.