Sonic Electronix

Just ask the fella`s at second skin, they do a lotta research into their competitors products, im sure they could tell you straight facts about a lot of them if you asked.

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

sounddeadenershowdown.com

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

sounddeadenershowdown.com

been to that site read it and there was good info, but was interested in actual differences in product brands. why choose dynamat, fatmat, second skin etc. If people have done there own type of test and have results with data of any sort.

There are standardized tests for testing these materials. Oberst Bar SAE J1637 and ASTM E-756.

Out of my own curiosity (without the aid of any company, i.e. NOBODY FROM SECOND SKIN HELPED ME), I set forth and tested a little more than 30 different products. I spent close to $2K collecting samples and figuring out a fairly straight forward and reliable test method. And like I've said many times, I am extremely reluctant to release this info for several reasons. The data collected would probably piss off all but a handful of companies and/or individuals. That and since I work for a company that makes some of these products tested, people will of course bitch and complain about the results no matter how good or bad they may be.

You can actually test these products a multitude of ways at home, it just takes a bit of creativity. :D

Have a question about Second Skin? E-Mail me!

usa_render4.png

There are standardized tests for testing these materials. Oberst Bar SAE J1637 and ASTM E-756.

Out of my own curiosity (without the aid of any company, i.e. NOBODY FROM SECOND SKIN HELPED ME), I set forth and tested a little more than 30 different products. I spent close to $2K collecting samples and figuring out a fairly straight forward and reliable test method. And like I've said many times, I am extremely reluctant to release this info for several reasons. The data collected would probably piss off all but a handful of companies and/or individuals. That and since I work for a company that makes some of these products tested, people will of course bitch and complain about the results no matter how good or bad they may be.

You can actually test these products a multitude of ways at home, it just takes a bit of creativity. :D

Well i guess after your test you wont disclose the information, but i guess you could say are you getting what you pay for? There are several products that are cheaper in the wallet, but is it cause of the thickness of material. i know what its made of will play a factor as well so which material would be best I have seen several alternatives like peel and seal but i personally think thats out of the picture. i dont want alternatives i want positive results that will last.