Second Skin Audio

2 SDC2.5-15-D4s in 8ftcu net

I am Poncho

alright so i have a few pic from the trunk side, just realized never threw them up. and a video thats completely pointless.. i hate it, makes the system look meh... <_<

P1030041.jpg

P1030042.jpg

P1030043.jpg

this was my fix to all the amp mounting tabs that broke off... this is the 3rd infinity amp in this style ive had this happen.. <_< dont really care, probably add it to the pile of old stuff i keep around for rainy day projects.

P1030044.jpg

P1030045.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mmscyc5j7Y4

Also! Just saw the vid. I have the same exact phone as you as well. Weird. We have very similar tastes, my friend lol.

lol EVO 4G FTW! next box will be in trailblazer. lots a special stuff, but is going to be built to house 2 AA Havocs 15", but for the time being ill be running these beasts. im thinking 9 cubes and maybe tuned just as low as it is now 30-32. i love me some lows. the box it is in now is reallllly punchy. i have my gain on the 63 hz eq tuned down like 3-6db...

anyways this is getting torn apart probably tomorrow scraping this car and going to start trying to find a good used trailblazer. :drinks:

Also! Just saw the vid. I have the same exact phone as you as well. Weird. We have very similar tastes, my friend lol.

lol EVO 4G FTW! next box will be in trailblazer. lots a special stuff, but is going to be built to house 2 AA Havocs 15", but for the time being ill be running these beasts. im thinking 9 cubes and maybe tuned just as low as it is now 30-32. i love me some lows. the box it is in now is reallllly punchy. i have my gain on the 63 hz eq tuned down like 3-6db...

anyways this is getting torn apart probably tomorrow scraping this car and going to start trying to find a good used trailblazer. :drinks:

Find a TBSS..... they so sexyyyy :peepwall:

Damn, with all that trunk space I woulda gone 4th order on that bitch. Would've made those lower end drivers come to life. Why are you scrapping the car, did it break down or something?

Bet this would've performed a lot better.

SDC25.jpg

It's all gone!

The Celica Build

Feedback

If I buy something from you, DO NOT USE FEDEX!

i didnt go 4th order cause i dont really care for bandpass boxes. i rather have a suttle curve response, than a huge peak and no range. but thats just been my experience in the past. and im scrapping it cause the body is worth like nothing. bot rear doors pushed in. front doors cosmetically fine but window motors are fucked. front end isnt even lhs its from a concorde. hood isnt 100% both font and rear bumbers are cracked missing chunks. blah blah blah.. car runs and aeverything it was my DD now im scrapping for like 4-500 and getting my TB. and no to the SS cause i need to get at least decent gas mileage...

the subs run 600 rms each. with the amp i have running them im probable only feeding them about 900 no way to know for sure. when i get the TB ill buy a AQ1200 seeing how ill have proper electrical in that bitch...

i didnt go 4th order cause i dont really care for bandpass boxes. i rather have a suttle curve response, than a huge peak and no range. but thats just been my experience in the past. and im scrapping it cause the body is worth like nothing. bot rear doors pushed in. front doors cosmetically fine but window motors are fucked. front end isnt even lhs its from a concorde. hood isnt 100% both font and rear bumbers are cracked missing chunks. blah blah blah.. car runs and aeverything it was my DD now im scrapping for like 4-500 and getting my TB. and no to the SS cause i need to get at least decent gas mileage...

the subs run 600 rms each. with the amp i have running them im probable only feeding them about 900 no way to know for sure. when i get the TB ill buy a AQ1200 seeing how ill have proper electrical in that bitch...

That's completely wrong, thats^^^ a 2:1 4th order that will play flatter and wider bandwidth than any ported box ever dreamed of playing. 4th orders have way more output above and below what would be a ported boxes tuning frequency. Why do you think everyone is building 4th orders nowadays, they make great daily setups and some incredible groundpounders. As long as you have somebody who knows what they're doing design you one, you'll probably fall in love with them.

It's all gone!

The Celica Build

Feedback

If I buy something from you, DO NOT USE FEDEX!

That's completely wrong, thats^^^ a 2:1 4th order that will play flatter and wider bandwidth than any ported box ever dreamed of playing. 4th orders have way more output above and below what would be a ported boxes tuning frequency. Why do you think everyone is building 4th orders nowadays, they make great daily setups and some incredible groundpounders. As long as you have somebody who knows what they're doing design you one, you'll probably fall in love with them.

alright good shit, my bad. maybe ill try one out with one of my extras laying around

Archived