Have you also done a compression test on the cylinders to make sure it's not a head gasket issue? Any abnormal coolant loss or anything?

havent done a compression test but i was losing coolant at the intake but i replaced the gaskets and that problem is now fixed

Have you changed the oil since then?

i havent. that is next on the list lol

Have you also done a compression test on the cylinders to make sure it's not a head gasket issue? Any abnormal coolant loss or anything?

havent done a compression test but i was losing coolant at the intake but i replaced the gaskets and that problem is now fixed

It may still have some water/coolant in the oil.

2 polk audio 4x6'skenwood head-unit 220 amp Mechman alt1979 Corvette

2003 corvette z06

alpine radio and the bose system that came stock

would that cause all this?

454 swap. Problem solved, enough power for everyone lol.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

hey sweet, another TN member! TN does care about having a cat, but depending on where you live it may not matter or not.

iv never been pulled over for it so i guess its all good lol

I'm in TN too haha. :drink40:

yeah but Cleveland is WAY on the other side from Memphis. closer to Knoxville right?

yeah your right. iv played basketball in cleveland before lol

What part of TN are you in?

lincoln co. about an hour and a half south of nashville

haha, when I was in high school (Columbia) your football team used to mop us up on the field. (i was in band, not football)

and my wife is from chattanooga. I don't tell her this, but all chattanooga people are full of themselves!

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

Kinda sounds like your map sensor.jmo

where is the map sensor?

I think it's up by the throttle body.Call a parts store they can tell you right where it is.How long ago was it you pulled the codes?

HEAD UNIT JENSEN VM9312

4 12" KICKER COMPS

4 PUNCH 150 AMPS "0NE ON EACH SUB"

2 ALPINE 3522 ON MIDS AND HIGHS

MLA MOD

BIG 3

OPTIMA D31T BATTERY UP FRONT, ANOTHER IN BACK

2 KINETIK BATTERIES IN BACK ALSO"ONE 800,ONE 1200"

DUAL ALTERNATORS "ONE 200 AMP" OTHER MECHMAN 270 LARGE CASE

wait wait am i reading this right you took off the cat and put on a glasspack in its place?? if thats so then that is your problem. your truck is an 01 which means that its obdII. which means that there should be a pre cat and an after cat o2 sensor. since you took off the cat the after cat isnt seeing the right info which is making your truck run wayyyy rich which is making it bog down and backfire because the engine is getting way too much fuel. put a cat back on your truck and that should fix the problem.

hey sweet, another TN member! TN does care about having a cat, but depending on where you live it may not matter or not.

yeah but Cleveland is WAY on the other side from Memphis. closer to Knoxville right?

haha, when I was in high school (Columbia) your football team used to mop us up on the field. (i was in band, not football)

and my wife is from chattanooga. I don't tell her this, but all chattanooga people are full of themselves!

hahaha well yalls basketball team used to always mop us off the court!

would that cause all this?

may not be but can't be good on the motor. What the tank said makes perfect sense though.

2003 corvette z06

hahaha well yalls basketball team used to always mop us off the court!

Haha well if yall went against our wrestling team they woulda beat yall lol.

2003 corvette z06

Archived