Remote turn on Switch?

Im wondering if there is a remote turn on switch that can be hooked up to the amp. I would get a new head unit but short on money right now. its gonna be in a dodge ram 2500 cummins. All I want to know is there a way to have a remote turn on with out going thru the head unit

2001 Dodge Ram Quad Cab.

Find an accessory that only turns on when the ignition is in the "on" position, and wire into that fuse. Like the radio fuse or cigarette lighter fuse.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Yes, direct 12volt wire with a toggle inline, that's how mine are done

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own
4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said:

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

fuse a wire off ur acc wire, then run it to a switch, and then to your amps, thats how some people do it, there is a remote wire on some or all stock radios, u just have to find it

but the acc wire is best to work with, if ur truck is pritty new u might can find the right color wire

go to the12volt.com and put in ur trucks information in the "car wireing" part of the site, and it will show u what colors go where and what knot

has helped me out a few times so far

if ur running 3 or more amps ied suggest useing a relay inline of the remote wire to help with current flow

hope this makes sense

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

Yep, a toggle switch wired inline with remote wire

145.9@40hz

145.3@34hz

big 3

X2 group 34

Deka Group 31

All 0/1 awg jl meta wire

Alpine CDA 7894

Orion HCCA D5000

2 AQ HDC312's

Crunch gpv1100.2 (for 6.5"s only)

AQ pro audio 6.5" - 3 sets

AQ supertweeters - 2 sets

2000 Slamry

Ok thanks man!! Im gonna update the entire audio system around christmas. For now im just throwin in the cvr 15 in there just gotta get that damn center console out lol. Cant decide on walling it out or just a box that I can fit two 15s in lol

2001 Dodge Ram Quad Cab.

what year is your truck?

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

It has a decent stock set up infinity sound :shrug: So I figure I can wait til I can update all at once instead of piece by piece. Its a 2005 Dodge 2500 with a cummins:) Dad decided to give it to me since hes getting a new truck. For right now only one amp for lows

Edited by bassaholicsfl

2001 Dodge Ram Quad Cab.