Sonic Electronix

Fi Makes Top News On Aol.com

matt honeycutt says:

Nevermind the question of whether or not any of this qualifies as "pop culture", as that's alway been a subjective judgement in any case. But some things are obvious: first of all, anyone who actually gets into this sort of thing is clearly a pin-head; secondly, anyone who gets into this sort of thing clearly is

insecure as all get-go about the size of his Johnson. Please, let's just sterilize him before he can reproduce.

that's what you get when everyone qualifies for the internet

Team sundownWESTCOASTSPL.COM we're throwing dbdrag events very soon visit the website for details

lol for some sick reason i feel better about my van takeing a crap on me today....ive finaly laughed a little

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

what i think is kind of lame is that that is on aol...and most people seem to be a bit older, maybe in their 40s (older to me since im 22). so they have absolutely no idea what they are talking about for the most part...so its just dumb. at least on break or youtube or somewhere else there is a younger crowd and you get a few people that know some things...the aol comments are just plain ignorant and harsh.

i likes me some audio stuff...

what i think is kind of lame is that that is on aol...and most people seem to be a bit older, maybe in their 40s (older to me since im 22). so they have absolutely no idea what they are talking about for the most part...so its just dumb. at least on break or youtube or somewhere else there is a younger crowd and you get a few people that know some things...the aol comments are just plain ignorant and harsh.

damn man. absolutely right on that harsh part. aol is downright mean. keep throwin those bows

Hey, treossi directed me this way.

No, I havent sold anything. The way it all got started is someone uploaded it to break.com, then it made the homepage. Now its EVERYWHERE on the web. I was watching Family Guy tonight and thought how funny it would be if they talked about the 17000 watt stereo on there! Hahaha

I cant believe how big the video has gotten.... The system wasnt even that crazy. But nonetheless, whats happened has happened. I googled it for fun to see how many websites its on. Page after page lol.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=1...G=Google+Search

But yeah, Im a big dude.... And trust me, the big dudes get the lovin. :)

Archived