Sonic Electronix

Fi Makes Top News On Aol.com

Man that is a sick azz video...Freakin Ipod skippin...Right on brother man..When I tell you You have got mad play time on that video..That is an understatement..Man people were calling my phone emailing me,, You will be on VH-1 soon I bet..Ha Ha good stuff.

just posted a couple of times...and im rolling..how does steve's name always get brought up with shit like this...lmao

Steve meade is like the Mr. Wiggles of car audio and bass (note, mr. wiggles is a legendary popper).

By the way, f!ck aol.

I remember using them as my internet provider a long time ago because they said they were "#1" on tv.

NEVER TRUST ANYTHING YOU SEE ON TV PEOPLE!

TELL THAT TO ALL OF YOUR ASIAN FRIENDS THAT ARE FRESH OFF THE BOAT TOO!

Another thing everyone should know is, a restaraunt is not considered "good" just because you heard it advertised on the radio.

:blink:

DC Audio - Singer Alternators - Knukonceptz - XS Power - Hybrid Audio - Rockford Fosgate - Second Skin Audio - SMD - Sundown Audio - Elemental Designs

Steve meade is like the Mr. Wiggles of car audio and bass (note, mr. wiggles is a legendary popper).

is that in reference to me? or a different person with the wiggles name?...

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

JBJG24 says:

IF U PEOPLE THINK THATS LOUD U SHOULD LIVE NEXT DOOR TO MY NEIGHBORS TEENAGE KID.COMES IN AT 3AM BLASTING AWAY. WISH TO HELL THAT DAMN STEREO WOULD BLOW UP ALONG WITH HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bob says:

Bank Clerk: "How are you doing today, sir?"

Dumbass 17KW Car Stereo Owner: "WHAT?"

Clerk: "I said, How are you doing?"

Dumbass: "WHAAAAT?"

Clerk: "I SAID, HOW ARE YOU DOING?"

Dumbass: "WHAAAAAT?"

Clerk: "I SAID... Oh, screw it. How may I help you today?"

Dumbass: "WHY, YES, I DO LOVE MY NEW CAR STEREO. THANKS FOR ASKING ABOUT IT."

haha, wow

I may have overlooked it...but what equipment is he running in there?

That's a very impressive vid...no wonder its blowing up all over the net. Thats one of the best flex vids I've ever seen.

GalacticMonkey: keep up the good work. you have a very impressive setup, and with something like that you're always gonna have to deal with haters. Just remember, even if they're talkin shit about you, they're still talkin about you!!

Its amazing how people get so jealous of other ppl's things...that they gotta get online and talk mad shit...some people must have really REALLY small e-dicks!!

1989 Chevy Caprice Classic
350ci V8 High Performance

JVC Arsenal HU

JL XR series components

Infinity Reference 6x9s

Pioneer Premier 4-Channel

Clarion 2-Channel

Rockford Fosgate Series 1 2-Channel

Fusion 2000.1D

MTX Crossover

RF, Knu, Kicker, and Monster wiring

NVX VCW 12in. Sub **Won on here from the Sonic contest!**

*Build log coming soon!*

Starting all over pretty much which the gear listed...lost almost everything I had, including my life. Never take life and what's in it for granted.

Archived