Sonic Electronix

spare tires ? wtf are those ?....

lol i work in construction and run over screws, nails simplexs and metals all the time, i get a flat tire atleast once a month, i have no room for one of them "spare" tires in my van , but i do keep a tire repair plug kit on hand to fix my flats...

but then again not everyone rides around in their car with a 5ga air compressor hose, air chuck , jack and tire repair kit lol :D

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

run flats FTW

have you ever drivin a car with runflats? maybe its the brand i got but fuck you could feel every fucking bump  >:(

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

lol it probably was some other brand then... i had them goodyear eagles

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

• 3 months later...

haha, spare tires and trunk space....i tell my friends that about 10% of the time i miss the trunk space, the other 90% im bumpin' my music. and i've been pretty lucky with the flat tires, i got some low pro 20's and if i pick up a nail or something, i feel it almost instantly. and plus i just love bass too much!!

I only tell people 1/3 of what im REALLY doin', just so they can HATE ONLY on that third...

2007 Tahoe

factory system for now :)

Car Domain Page

Lay It Low Forum

having teh subs in teh cab with you FTW!!!

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

haha, spare tires and trunk space....i tell my friends that about 10% of the time i miss the trunk space, the other 90% im bumpin' my music. and i've been pretty lucky with the flat tires, i got some low pro 20's and if i pick up a nail or something, i feel it almost instantly. and plus i just love bass too much!!

u sprayed ur tires blue?