Second Skin Audio

Looking for a good box builder in norcal

focku

Looking for someone to build a subbox for my avalanche. Not looking to spend 2 grand on a box. Im sure some of you are great at building boxes but I am cheap lol. I need a box for my 2 15" DD 9515s. If your in norcal please pm me with some quotes.

Thanks,

I'm sure we can keep it under 2 grand, Maybe 1900 :D Shoot me a PM with what your really looking for in a box. I'm not the cheapest guy in town, but I'm pretty sure you won't be disappointed. I've been lucky on a few other builds ;)

Thanks,

Bill

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

bill i thought your boxes where 1999.99 each where you at in nor cal

dc 12k

2 ascendant mayhem 12s

xs power 200 amp alt

2 odyessy pc 2150

dc audio 175 x 4

scosche wires

stinger inter connects

12 volt customs 175 amp alt

pioneer avhp 4100 dvd

arc audio eq

cdt 6.5 components

152.8 db drag

street c

http://www.dcsoundlab.com/

//www.dcsoundlab.com/images/header.jpg

Yeah, kings got a handful of 150+ boxes built dude, he'll take care of you.

P.S. Too bad he cant make them for himself though.. :peepwall::pardon:

That's the truf....... or is it? Someones been busy in the garage for a lil bit now :ninja:

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Archived