yea my car drops like a rock when I AIR it out, I had some filters on the exhaust but it seemed way to slow so I removed them and now it drops to fast, when I dump it I can hear the lower a-arm hit the bumpstops pretty hard.

i took the valves for dog legging off my car. it just makes the rear drop WAY too fast. at only 150psi my back tires would actually come off the ground before the car would drop. i lost a center cap doing that. so, my advice skip the extra valves for the bottom of your rears. i'm alot happier without them.

anyway, you saw how hard it dropped with them on.

Your supposed to open the dump for the dog leg before you dump it lol You can also open the dog leg dump valve then air the top of the can up before dumping it.

yea my car drops like a rock when I AIR it out, I had some filters on the exhaust but it seemed way to slow so I removed them and now it drops to fast, when I dump it I can hear the lower a-arm hit the bumpstops pretty hard.

have you tried an adjustable dump meter?

they look like this

Posted Image

i didn't feel like over complicating my shit with extra switches, i used this wiring... diagram

groundpounders-sig-2.jpg 2002 Tahoe Pioneer 4300dvdFront: Pioneer Components Rear: Kicker CVT6.5 sub amp: US Amps AX2000HC @.35 front stage amp: US Amps TU4360C(tube amps FTW!!)2-18" Level Crossfire XS-SPL V.1'sCheck Out My YouTube Videos!! Click This Now!

print them.

on the tool bar for adobe look all the way at the right end, there is a rotate trash(looks like 2 pieces of paper with an arrow)

groundpounders-sig-2.jpg 2002 Tahoe Pioneer 4300dvdFront: Pioneer Components Rear: Kicker CVT6.5 sub amp: US Amps AX2000HC @.35 front stage amp: US Amps TU4360C(tube amps FTW!!)2-18" Level Crossfire XS-SPL V.1'sCheck Out My YouTube Videos!! Click This Now!

meh, i can live without 3 wheel tuck. it'll still pull the back off the ground just not real high. normally i just ride with the nose up and the back burried anyways, usually just lay it out when i park.

Archived