Yo steve, in your honda rebuilt thread, you said...

Now its time for the fun stuff....wiring up the Valves to the switches. These look all premade ya, but they were all wired up by hand and put together.

in reference to this picture...

Posted Image

Without those, how do you wire the switch box to the valves? Anyone know of any diagrams, or where can i buy a set of those? All that is coming out of them is a red and a black, positive, and ground, right? Without those, how is it done, just using wire connectors to connect to the valves?

i know smc valve have wires already, no need to do anything special. i just put together my valve blocks and wired it up with the wires that are already on the valves.

Posted Image

groundpounders-sig-2.jpg 2002 Tahoe Pioneer 4300dvdFront: Pioneer Components Rear: Kicker CVT6.5 sub amp: US Amps AX2000HC @.35 front stage amp: US Amps TU4360C(tube amps FTW!!)2-18" Level Crossfire XS-SPL V.1'sCheck Out My YouTube Videos!! Click This Now!

i got mine from www.suicidedoors.com they usually have a deal on a 8-pack of smc valves.

groundpounders-sig-2.jpg 2002 Tahoe Pioneer 4300dvdFront: Pioneer Components Rear: Kicker CVT6.5 sub amp: US Amps AX2000HC @.35 front stage amp: US Amps TU4360C(tube amps FTW!!)2-18" Level Crossfire XS-SPL V.1'sCheck Out My YouTube Videos!! Click This Now!

Archived