dang just caught up with this thread......

i bought some air cylinders a few weeks ago and just got them in the mail today....

mine look like 3/8 lines im just not sure how that lower HUGE threaded hole in the side is for.... they are empty...

tho most your pictures on previous pages dont show up..... im curious to see what youve done so far....

since i just got my aircans im realy starting to look for parts now... i get all the mounting no problem.... just not sure how to do the air lines and fittings... are most of them just PUSHIN fittings....

ive had been wanting to ride on air for quite some time.... and now that i bought some air cans... its realy starting to come true.... tho im doing it from a poor mans paychecks

im going to be bagging my 94civic coupe project ive had for a few months now... its preaty much my play ride. im keeping my 99civic coupe for my cruiser still...... my 94 is gonna be taking the brunt of all the abuse. lol winter beater mostly.

truckcleaned-07-1.jpg

dang just caught up with this thread......

i bought some air cylinders a few weeks ago and just got them in the mail today....

mine look like 3/8 lines im just not sure how that lower HUGE threaded hole in the side is for.... they are empty...

tho most your pictures on previous pages dont show up..... im curious to see what youve done so far....

since i just got my aircans im realy starting to look for parts now... i get all the mounting no problem.... just not sure how to do the air lines and fittings... are most of them just PUSHIN fittings....

ive had been wanting to ride on air for quite some time.... and now that i bought some air cans... its realy starting to come true.... tho im doing it from a poor mans paychecks

im going to be bagging my 94civic coupe project ive had for a few months now... its preaty much my play ride. im keeping my 99civic coupe for my cruiser still...... my 94 is gonna be taking the brunt of all the abuse. lol winter beater mostly.

AS far as the ports go, the bottom one you just plug up, and only use the top one. Atleast that's what i've gathered from the tutorials ive read. I cleaned up my photobucket account, so alot ofpictures are gone but the recent ones here. It wasnt much really, i just build a floor for everything to mount to in my trunk b/c i didnt have one. then i mounted my tank on it. REad through this thread bro, and you should know everything you need to in order to do it. I didnt know anything when i started this thread, and now i feel confident enough to do it from all the things these guys have told me, and the links they have given me.

Also, my compressor will be here on the 20th, i ordered my leader hose saturday, but i havetn got a tracking number on it yet, and on the 19th i am ordering the rest of my stuff. B)

ya ive been reading about air bags for quite some time.... but just geting into air cans.... i dont think you just plug it I THINK at least from the pictures ive seen it shows to have a FILTER....

cause with me messing with the cans if i pluged that huge hole with with my thumb the cylinders dont move.....

only downfall from looking around website i dont see any that sell FILTERS for them....

not sure if i have to slap a elbow on it and then just a filter or something was hoping MEADE would have a pictures but i went thru his rebuild thread again and couldnt find any air lines or filters..

i understand all the wiring and valves thats preaty straight forward.... just kinda hard to believe that simply pushing a hose into quick conection can actualy seal.LOL

thats my main concern is if i have a leak and have to keep playing with the switches to keep the right PSI... cause when i first setup the car im going to measure the height and match the pressure to height.... that way i know my alignment will be right before spring when i lay the sucker low and have it all aligned for that PSI.

also another question with AIR CANs for the PROs...... you suposed to oil up the cylinders from time to time OR put some kinda dust shield over them? cause my 94coupe is my daily driver for winters and any cool day..... id rather slap alot of milage on this car than on my nice 99coupe!

truckcleaned-07-1.jpg

ya ive been reading about air bags for quite some time.... but just geting into air cans.... i dont think you just plug it I THINK at least from the pictures ive seen it shows to have a FILTER....

cause with me messing with the cans if i pluged that huge hole with with my thumb the cylinders dont move.....

only downfall from looking around website i dont see any that sell FILTERS for them....

not sure if i have to slap a elbow on it and then just a filter or something was hoping MEADE would have a pictures but i went thru his rebuild thread again and couldnt find any air lines or filters..

i understand all the wiring and valves thats preaty straight forward.... just kinda hard to believe that simply pushing a hose into quick conection can actualy seal.LOL

thats my main concern is if i have a leak and have to keep playing with the switches to keep the right PSI... cause when i first setup the car im going to measure the height and match the pressure to height.... that way i know my alignment will be right before spring when i lay the sucker low and have it all aligned for that PSI.

also another question with AIR CANs for the PROs...... you suposed to oil up the cylinders from time to time OR put some kinda dust shield over them? cause my 94coupe is my daily driver for winters and any cool day..... id rather slap alot of milage on this car than on my nice 99coupe!

Ooooooh!

I see whgat you are saying. If no one answers that before tommorrow, i'll call fbi, and ask them.

I ordered my fbss fitting set today on 2 day shipping, so it should be here friday. Also, Grunion had to call me back in the moring to get a 2 day quote for the last little bit i need from their drop ship supplier. But it should be shipping out tomorrow, and be here friday too.

Know what that means? On air this weekend! B)

I got it already bro, Thanks though!

Also, the last few things i needed, are officially orded, and shipped via 2day shipping, and will be here friday. That means saturday night Late (i get off at 5) i should be hopping. So sunday night we get vids/pics if everything gets here when it should. (friday)

Archived