800 pound magnet, 16 inch coil, dual .1 ohm "sub"

It doesn't do hair tricks, it does structural crossmember tricks

this...they use that sort of thing to test earthquake safe structures and aeronautic stresses and buildings for explosions.

Principal

JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it

lol at the people asking to see it done or finished. what you see is the final product people. and if anything it seems to act more like a tactile transducer than a subwoofer

pretty cool piece of technology right there

that is not really the finished product but i cant really show that. not even allowed phones or cameras in the building and i ninja'd that pic.

so chances of a video..... lol

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

looks like the motor that was used to test the structural integrity of the B-2 wings back in the 80's. they ran that test for 8 hours until they finally snapped. You ahve no idea the sound that much carbon fiber makes when it snaps (wings are designed to move about 24" peak to peak in flight...they were moving 60" peak to peak)

it has had some carbon fiber wings on it..... not nearly as big as a b-2 though.

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

ninjaed the pic meaning security breach?

lol, i was not the only one taking pics. and there is no products in that pic.

But now that its put back together im sure my boss would not like me taking pics.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

Where do you work. What is it's real name?

company website that makes the shaker

http://www.lds-group.com/index.html

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

I would mount it motor up on the floor of my basement and use it as a home theater sub...and as a test for CalTech to see if they're paying attention

Principal

JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it

Archived