True True, but red eye on CS2 is simple..Has its own little tool called the red eye tool...All you to is put the tool over the red eye hit the button and wam..No more red eye..I played with it last night for a bit when I read your topic..I use cs2 alot and like it..And most of your camera's do come with programs that have the little red eye feature on it like Accordman posted.

i do have the red eye feature, but i forgot to turn it on/didnt pay attention to it. i got the program installed ;) and it took me like 20 minutes to find the tool. they told you what it was, but not where to look. so i had to go to their site and see a walkthrough video. my ony problem is, it kind of makes the eye like a flat finish instead of like a satin/semi-gloss. and when then light hits your eye, it sometimes has a little white spot, and now thats flatter than shit. looks odd when one eye is glossy, and the other is flat. oh well..........it was a good cleavage shot ;)

duck.jpgSMDsigbannr9.jpg

i do have the red eye feature, but i forgot to turn it on/didnt pay attention to it. i got the program installed ;) and it took me like 20 minutes to find the tool. they told you what it was, but not where to look. so i had to go to their site and see a walkthrough video. my ony problem is, it kind of makes the eye like a flat finish instead of like a satin/semi-gloss. and when then light hits your eye, it sometimes has a little white spot, and now thats flatter than shit. looks odd when one eye is glossy, and the other is flat. oh well..........it was a good cleavage shot ;)

pics... :rolleyes:

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg