bre2ts VDUB Pocket Monster (Doors are DONE!!)

New amps? Highs amps? Which ones?

2 Skar SK 4500s

Skars over the 12k hmmmmm unproven amp vs proven amp..

TEAM DC AUDIO

VEHICLE:98 chevy tahoe 2wd 3-4 drop

HEADUNIT:alpine 9886

PREAMP:arcaudio

FRONT STAGE:4-6 1/2s selinium,DD component set and 4-selinium tweeters in each door

KICKPANELS:jl audio 5 1/4

REAR DOORS: dd components 6 1/2s

HIGHS AMPS:zapco 750.2 on front doors,zapco an another 750.2 on kicks and rear doors

SUBS:4-ascendant audio 18s with 5 spiders in a custom box built by KINGSUV

SUB AMP: 2-dc7.5s

ALTERNATORS: 3-mechmans 1- 425comp, 1-smd spec350, 1-270 with adj voltage harness on custom dc bracket

WIRE:10-runs 0g front to back

BATTERIES:6-d1400s

TL results:157.1 at 38hz and 156.8 at headrest score @37hz. STATE AND NATIONAL RECORD IN MECA S5.

yep Im from whiteman. What kind of vehicle is stanbros? It looks like you have a garage? That would come in handy!

Stanbrough got a subu forrester

Dont have a garage just a car port but they have places with garages right out gate 1 and by the seawall

New amps? Highs amps? Which ones?

2 Skar SK 4500s

Skars over the 12k hmmmmm unproven amp vs proven amp..

Yea had a deal I couldn't pass up

I also already had a 4500 here to fuck with

you win some, you lose some

Considering the Skar product was designed by Jacob at sundown I would imagine the Skar product is going to be on par with the Sundown product.

I dont really want to live near the water for obvious reasons, but in town/city would work. Car port something to give me shade lol. So do you live in a house, apartment, or what?

I wish I could be there now to give you a hand, and build something myself before you leave!! How hard is it to get stuff there?

Considering the Skar product was designed by Jacob at sundown I would imagine the Skar product is going to be on par with the Sundown product.

I dont really want to live near the water for obvious reasons, but in town/city would work. Car port something to give me shade lol. So do you live in a house, apartment, or what?

I wish I could be there now to give you a hand, and build something myself before you leave!! How hard is it to get stuff there?

I live in a stand alone house... They are few and far between. Every where here is near the water. Man I could def use the help been ridiculously busy with work and what not. Depends on what your trying to get depends on the difficulty. It's just sucks waiting on shipping for everything. Some times it gets here real fast some times it takes forever

you win some, you lose some

Well I would be needing batts and amps. Dude backed out on my 6 Skar 12s so I guess Im going to bring them with me. I would for sure help if I was there. I figure if I order it before I need it, I should be fine. Im trying to get those damn sd 250.2s before I leave I can just hand carry them with me lol would make for temp setup no prob. Do they have anything there as far as wire rcas etc or just better off ordering everything? If I can info then I might just order everything now and bring it with me.

So Bret you sold the 12k or holding on to it just in case?

Vehicle
2007 Chevrolet Avalanche(Co-Co)

DNX9980HD
6 Team Fi 15's(King Edition)
3 DC 9k's
8 Nendo PWX 8's
4 Custom Steg 4" Super Tweeters
1 DC Audio 175.4
1 DC Audio 90.4
Rockford 360.3
3 DC Power 370xp Alts(Externally regulated)
21 D1600's
2 D4800's
All SMD RCA's
AudioTechnix Deadner
Viper Alarm

My YouTube- http://www.youtube.c...NG?feature=mhee
Link to buildlog- http://www.stevemead...4-15s-2-dc-9ks/
Link to UBL- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/165059-ublkings-avalanchecoco-new-build-starting8-king-edition-15-team-fis-in-a-wallyes-a-wall/

96576a0.jpg

Banner3_zpsa237d00a.jpg

Archived