Sundown Audio

aq 750 vs kenwood 1800

hey whats up everyone i am planing on getting 2 10 inch audio que 2.0s and i was wondering what amp to get the audio que 750 or the kenwood 1800 the kenwood is 50 dollars less and puts out 500 watts at 4 ohms and the subs are 250 rms each and both amps are monoblocks and i need help picking what one to get or could you recommend any others

thanks everyone

I'd personally choose the AQ750, it's fairly cheap and proven. It would also keep you with AQ :P I like woofers matching amps.

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.

i own one.. And i havent got my DD-1... so its guess with the gain.. But no matter where it is my amp stays at room temp maybe a little warm... But what amp dont get warm

Overall very good amp way better than a kenwood

Edited by Winn

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

AQ proven build, even tho the Kenwood is CEA compliant, its at 14.4v and likely quickly loses output below that voltage and that rating was likely at an unacceptable thd, CEA doesnt take that into account

Team Flex Issues

Low tuning > God

2011 CALI AS1 STATE CHAMP

ok but how do i wire them to 2 ohms because it says the amp puts out 500 at 2 ohms at 14.4v whats that

you cannot with 2 dual 4 ohm voice coil woofers. you can only wire them to 1 or 4 ohms.

ok but how do i wire them to 2 ohms because it says the amp puts out 500 at 2 ohms at 14.4v whats that

Tell me what you are running first.... Subs wise

Wire them to 1 ohm and give them bitches some power......

Wait dont... Unless you have tuned gains and dont distort at all. and know a little bit

Edited by Winn

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE