world finals dodge stratus trunk build

Wtf is that yellow shit between on top of the enclosure?

what you talking about the glue? not sure what you see that yellow besides the gorilla glue.

1996 dodge stratus

audiopipe 3k

2 15 american bass xds

10 door speakers threw out car

kenwood head unit.

spl scores from trunk: 147.7db on 2k

extreme out side window-129.2db

kaos 3 min average music-138.3db

I know its a kenwood but what model is it

idk i will look when my car gets here wife got it lol. its few years old but top of line model at time. does everything and is very nice i love with my ipod.

1996 dodge stratus

audiopipe 3k

2 15 american bass xds

kenwood head unit.

That port flare looks great.

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

CAPS= What all the real BIG TIME competitors use.

If you would listen to peoples advice you might actually get loud. But you act like you know it all so it doesnt surprise me this aint loud

- 1998 Ford Mustang -

Time to rebuild.

4 15s and alot of power

TEAM DTF

Wtf is that yellow shit between on top of the enclosure?

what you talking about the glue? not sure what you see that yellow besides the gorilla glue.

Damn thats a lot of glue.

Is it dried up yet? Because it seems it would take days(3-5) till that would fully cure.

Thinking is the root of all problems...

You ALWAYS get what you pay for.

CAPS= What all the real BIG TIME competitors use.

If you would listen to peoples advice you might actually get loud. But you act like you know it all so it doesnt surprise me this aint loud

Although I agree with you, we should wait and see what the meter say's. We all know each build is different. And OP, that flair is badass.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Gawd damn, this thread is full of FAIL...... horrible install, and OP doesnt want to take any advise, but just rather show off and think his install is the end of all BOOM install... JUNK :werd_msword:

i wouldnt go that far lol

hes doing things differently and not using what ppl tell him, but the again ITS HIS INSTALL so its up to him. if it dont sound good hes gonna be listening to it so....

IMO id go a different route myself but thats not my car so it is what it is

i like that "kreg"? too u used to make holes at an angle :good:

im gonna buy one for my next build

basically if dont like fact i dont listen to you try give advise is cuz fact not done and fact i in for numbers and most people giving advise dont see doing trunk builds like this. my last build did 147.7 on cheap ass 110 dollar subs so idk where you get where i dont jack shit on what i am doing. when you see me do shit number than can say something but as of now its louder than 147.7 to the ear so i am happy with it all.

thanks for comments though.

about the blue its gorilla glue and set over night and that all takes to dry its basically like foam it rise up to fill an any gaps and holds that best this all i use for the reason trust me there shit good.

well see the numbers sat and and had guess be right around 148 so not wont be bad at all. oh and fyi the video was only about 1k power not even full power yet.

1996 dodge stratus

audiopipe 3k

2 15 american bass xds

kenwood head unit.

Archived