Sonic Electronix

Buying on the forum?

I just got a refund from ebay for $400+. I ordered some subs from a guy who never sent anything to me. No tracking number and would not answer my messages. After 2 weeks of nothing I filed a case and ebay give him an othetr week to respond. Nothing. I then upped the case to them and got a message saying in 3 days they would make a ruling to see if I got a refund. After 3 day I get a message that they had not made any ruling yet. I was pissed! How could this take so long, theres no dout the guys ripping me off! So today o get a message that I do get my money in full back. Even thou ebays takes for ever if you get ripped of there a chance youll get your money back.

Wich brings me to the forum. I know there good people hear selling good products but I also know there might be some scammers. If I pay with paypall and get ripped off will paypal refund my money?

by committing to sell merchandise on the internet and not delivering you are committing fraud. there are avenues to pursue if oyu want to. paypal is supposed to cover you but there are instances where it doesnt work that way. shit happens from time to time. with enough info you can find anyone. You cant hide behind a screen name anymore.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived