Audiotistics Astro 64 tens Rockford Fosgate Build

• 3 months later...

Shit looks intense

Jeep Cherokee 4dr -4.75 in front, new rusty's 4.5 in rear leafs -micky thompson 35x14.50x15 -locker rear -Rusty's offroad Engine/transmission/transfer case/crossmember/gas tank skid plates -Warn front bumper with 8000lb winch -Custom rear bumper -Warrior product tube doors (summertime) -Optima redtop (starter) -26XK miles and still runs like a bat out of hell

Kenwood H/U

1/0 wire,

136 amp alt 200 ah batteries 12.7 daily

2 Apsm 1500 @ 2 ohm strapped on zv3 d1 with ns softparts

Mb quart 125.4 wired to 4 aura 6's

3.6 cube box tuned to 36 plays down to 23hz

holly distance test, this van is crazy if only i could see it in person.

what do you think about the punch pro series? im gonna be using 2 6" and tweets on a t400.4 active.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

what do you think about the punch pro series? im gonna be using 2 6" and tweets on a t400.4 active.

I personally love the punch pros of you can fit them. seriously not just saying that

I personally love the punch pros of you can fit them. seriously not just saying that

they will fit. might be tight on space between the seats and mids but will fit. i just havent heard any of the mids in person yet i have the tweets already just saving for the mids and the amp right now. hopefully by x-mas i will have it all ready to install. gonna measure and cut my speaker wires for it here in the next day or 2. gotta run a wire from doors to trunk to make sure i get the length 100% right the first time.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

Alaskan, this van gets loud as fuck. Those pro mids and highs are no joke. 2 6" and one tweet per door will be mor than loud enough in your car.

thats what im hoping for. man, i just need to move to a different state so i can enjoy more of others builds in person. would love to live in cali or Arizona. having 3 kids and no for sure job is the biggest issue though.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

Alaskan, this van gets loud as fuck. Those pro mids and highs are no joke. 2 6" and one tweet per door will be mor than loud enough in your car.

thanks stang it runs like a beast in this cooler weather. It was 105 when you herd it

• 2 months later...

Archived