wish I coulda said it that way in my 1st post lol you sir have a way with words :)

I talk too much lol, but really just can't see the point in the mob-mentality here. One person disagrees and then all the rest jump in... don't gangs and thugs do that? Lol

Hell OS pissed someone off inside a freakin' KOHL'S!!! Those stores are BIG, that was cool. However, he did tell her to wait a couple minutes after she obviously was annoyed. She didn't look like she wanted a demo. He then drove around the area (not bass blastin' btw) looking to see if the cops really did come which none that he saw stopped him. So all is cool.

Then we get to this thread and everyone jumps on the "hater" for supposedly calling the cops, when it's obvious she said it to make him leave, which he did! She obviously is not a fan of bass, maybe was having a bad day, hasn't been laid in forever, whatever the case, but how does her using a method that works on most delinquent behavior make her a bad person? Again, she's just going by the assumption that he was just another bass-blasting-hooligan.

Posted 04 May 2010 - 02:24 PM

i was slumpin it in the hoe and its no joke.

still disturbing her obviously on HER property ;) just saying... how is she in the wrong? doesn't matter if it was 2PM... he was invading her space not the other way around...

Morals alert. :peepwall:

1999 4.6L F-150

Slower than S-L-O-W

pioneer mids

HFI100.4(mids)

18" DC lvl 4

Kicker zx1000

thank God for people like that in the car audio community. Hell we already get looked at like were annoying when driving with systems up from people and get the wrong attention from cops, why not add to it lol!

ok so where exactly does me shoting people in my driveway at 3 in the morning have anything to do with what u said rite there like seriously u make no fucking sence at all

I don't blame her...I woulda done the same... disturbing the peace is disturbing the peace...you wouldn't like it if I was doing it outside ur house at 3AM right? no different...

2 key things you said that he didn't do were:

1) Outside a house....he was bahind a store where nobody else was, except for the dumb cunt.

2) 3am....look like he was playing middle of the day.

Also, say he didn't leave. He wouldn't have got a ticket (if he turned the system down and waited) because he could have said he didn't think anyone would be able to hear. And whe they would have told him the lady called all he needed to say was that she hadn't told him prior to the call and as soon as she approached him about it he did turn his music down.

And a disturbing the piece ticket is never issues the first time. Cops give a warning and if they have to go back that's when they give the ticket.

never said he did I was only making a point...

I own 2 shops and trust me I know the rules and more importantly what is MORALLY and ETHICALLY proper... if dude thinks his weak setup was so awesome he would know it carries quite far... and that they would hear AND feel it inside...

And I'm a crim justice major and I'm telling you that he would NOT have gotten a ticket unless he kept playing his system and made the cops go there more than once.

And what are you working with to be calling his setup weak?

And I just saw your post about respect, if you would think about it even just a little bit he did have the respect to waste some gas (at the price that it is now that's a big thing) and go somewhere that he felt would not disturb people.

And you sound like a weak ass basshead. Cuz no matter how hard we try there's always going to be someone we bother with our systems, no matter where we are.

so ya don't know the laws in effect quite yet then...

weak ass basshead? lol you sir are quite funny you have no clue who the fuck I even am...

regardless dude has 0 respect and anyone that defends him is no better imo...

their is a good reason I have 75000 posts spanning 4 other forums and less than 50 here... too many wanna be's nutthuggers and ethugs ... have a nice day...

LMAO. If that's what you want to think.

And I don't really care who you are. So far you sound like a weak ass hating ethug that thinks he's the most perfect law abiding citizen (which is not true) but if that makes you feel better about yourself then you think that.

Oh and don't come here talking shit about other peoples systems when you have no idea who they are. Or come on here running your mouth because a guy posted a vid and a dumb broad decided to call the cops before even asking him to turn his system down.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

lol @ a Maxxsonics rep calling his DC setup "weak", thanks for the lulz bro

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Archived