Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hey I run crunch :( lol

2 polk audio 4x6'skenwood head-unit 220 amp Mechman alt1979 Corvette

2003 corvette z06

alpine radio and the bose system that came stock

Posted



It says flexing it but I just cant see it..... :nea:

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.
Posted

I know I was jk. Yeah I wouldn't worry about that sic guy. Kinda like people on Youtube just gotta ignore em. And orion I was just joking. No need to be sorry.

2 polk audio 4x6'skenwood head-unit 220 amp Mechman alt1979 Corvette

2003 corvette z06

alpine radio and the bose system that came stock

Posted

SicAudio u made me laugh

talk sht about ppl on here but yet u keep coming back

GIT THE FCK OUTTA HERE!

edit: holy rear window flex batman :tries not to laugh:

Posted

Hahaha I love to see ass hats like that guy get called out. I thought it was kinda funny how he talked about respect but then shows none. Fuck him like someone else already said dude would fold like a lawn chair before he said anything to our face.

01 2dr ExploderBuild log2 18" DC Level 6's (M3's)DC 10k5 XS d3100's, DC 390 alt100' shok ofc cable

Team ShokTEAM SUB SONIC ADDICTION

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3173 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...