Jump to content

4 Audio Technix Stratos on proto 1500.1 Xterra update 12/14/12


Recommended Posts

  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

oops forgot the updates

here you go ladies

IMAG0548.jpg

IMAG0550.jpg

IMAG0549.jpg

before putting it in the box (tuned at 29hz)

IMAG0627.jpg

IMAG0625.jpg

IMAG0624.jpg

IMAG0626.jpg

does a 146 on 39hz (box is tuned to 29hz though). gonna make a new box soon tuned to 34hz and add 2 more batteries and another run of 1/0(Audio Technix power wire FTMFW) and should add a db....or 2 :peepwall:

How do the Japanese feel about bass?

You know that since 03/11/11

Progene? I just saw that stuff on CNN. They said it makes your junk shrink all up. lol.

im pretty sure the op wont even notice if it gets even smaller.

Refs - Pstone11, porksoda, coleman

Posted

That Lvl 6 looks good. I'm going to need to borrow that. :lol:

When did you meter it btw?

2009 Tahoe

2000bc Cresendo POWA Need 3500

2 Sundown Zv3 18 high rolled sexiness

dual alt bracket with Singer alt(coming soon)

Mtx Q(not sure if I'm going to use)

Knu wire and RCA's

Bass Head Bands

Oh and a few pairs of Jordan's

62c64997.jpg

Posted

That Lvl 6 looks good. I'm going to need to borrow that. :lol:

When did you meter it btw?

Jelly? LOL, well, if you let me barrow your Zs, i will let you barrow the level 6 (when we taking out the box, you taking the heavy side.LOL)

How do the Japanese feel about bass?

You know that since 03/11/11

Progene? I just saw that stuff on CNN. They said it makes your junk shrink all up. lol.

im pretty sure the op wont even notice if it gets even smaller.

Refs - Pstone11, porksoda, coleman

Posted

That Lvl 6 looks good. I'm going to need to borrow that. :lol:

When did you meter it btw?

Jelly? LOL, well, if you let me barrow your Zs, i will let you barrow the level 6 (when we taking out the box, you taking the heavy side.LOL)

Jelly all day. Yeah I'm mad Bro.lol

I need more power first i'm used to my 2k already. I want to get some numbers for kicks though. Thinking of selling one Z to speed up getting a 3500.

2009 Tahoe

2000bc Cresendo POWA Need 3500

2 Sundown Zv3 18 high rolled sexiness

dual alt bracket with Singer alt(coming soon)

Mtx Q(not sure if I'm going to use)

Knu wire and RCA's

Bass Head Bands

Oh and a few pairs of Jordan's

62c64997.jpg

Posted

That Lvl 6 looks good. I'm going to need to borrow that. :lol:

When did you meter it btw?

Jelly? LOL, well, if you let me barrow your Zs, i will let you barrow the level 6 (when we taking out the box, you taking the heavy side.LOL)

Jelly all day. Yeah I'm mad Bro.lol

I need more power first i'm used to my 2k already. I want to get some numbers for kicks though. Thinking of selling one Z to speed up getting a 3500.

Hhmm.......give me a price on that Z and maybe ill consider it as a back up.

How do the Japanese feel about bass?

You know that since 03/11/11

Progene? I just saw that stuff on CNN. They said it makes your junk shrink all up. lol.

im pretty sure the op wont even notice if it gets even smaller.

Refs - Pstone11, porksoda, coleman

Posted

What ohm are you running the rd d9 at??? How do you like the amp?

I have it on .5 ohms, with just 2 batteries (xs power d3100 and a d3400), just 1 rum of 1/0 ga and a dc power 270amp. I really love this amp. I'm pretty positive this amp can play down to .35 ohm.....or even .25 ohm if you know what you are doing.

How do the Japanese feel about bass?

You know that since 03/11/11

Progene? I just saw that stuff on CNN. They said it makes your junk shrink all up. lol.

im pretty sure the op wont even notice if it gets even smaller.

Refs - Pstone11, porksoda, coleman

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   2 Members, 0 Anonymous, 8951 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...