Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

nvm this guy is fresh, pollyfresh that is

I'd love to see 6k on it

6k boss watts lol

2 polk audio 4x6'skenwood head-unit 220 amp Mechman alt1979 Corvette

2003 corvette z06

alpine radio and the bose system that came stock

Posted

You must mean a ford festiva INSIDE A sundown audio 1500.

LOL.

I still want to see pics of this Alpine sub supposidly.

And how its considered a Alpine sub using only the basket?

:peepwall:

This Frankensub doesn't exist I'm sure. I'm like 90% positive this is a Mod having fun. Too much funny stuff for it to be real.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Posted

No its ok post some pics we already came in our pants

Kenwood KIV-BT900

Front Stage

RF 400-4 Runs off dedicated 4 awg ofc

RE 6.5 125.5.

Lanzar Max Pro 6.5

Boston S60 6.5 components

Rear

Soundstream BX-15

Boston S60 6.5 components

4x Sundown SA8 v1.5

Crescendo BC3500D

2.4 net 28hz

4 runs of 0 gauge

Big 3

HC2400

700ca up front

Singer 350 Amp Alt

No deadener :/

Scytek Galaxy Alarm

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 503 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...