bassahaulic Posted September 5, 2011 Report Posted September 5, 2011 I recently purchased a DD 9518Z BNIB from a friend of mine. I was looking around for a copy of the "Z" logo so I could put it on my back window. Does anyone happen to have it? Quote
727Designs Posted September 5, 2011 Report Posted September 5, 2011 Talk to TechForce on here. Has his own subpage further down on the forum index. Quote -Zach-2010 Toyota TundraFull Hybrid Audio SQ 7" BDS on 37's 2000 Ford Expedition 160+ dB Green Turd -SOLD-
bassahaulic Posted September 5, 2011 Author Report Posted September 5, 2011 Friend of mine has a plotter. I just want the logo. Quote
knowledge Posted September 5, 2011 Report Posted September 5, 2011 i want ur sub Quote REFF'SMy linkEBAYhttp://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=trueI love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.
Ray Posted September 5, 2011 Report Posted September 5, 2011 Such a badass sub. Quote 2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz
727Designs Posted September 5, 2011 Report Posted September 5, 2011 Such a badass sub. Agreed. When I read the OP I was jealous. Quote -Zach-2010 Toyota TundraFull Hybrid Audio SQ 7" BDS on 37's 2000 Ford Expedition 160+ dB Green Turd -SOLD-
DCmagnum Posted September 5, 2011 Report Posted September 5, 2011 I hate dd but that is a bad bish Quote ="Impact"] pioneer 4200 dvd 4 sets aa carbon mids 2 sets rockford power t1 tweeters rockford power t400.4 rockford power 4inch DC 175.4 DC 3.5k (soon to be 2) 2 DC XL 15s The artist formally known as willie3719
bassahaulic Posted September 5, 2011 Author Report Posted September 5, 2011 If y'all knew the price I paid yall would shit. Going in a 2001 PT Cruiser Limited Edition powered by 2 Saz-2000's at .7 each. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.