Sonic Electronix

never try to convince someone who has no interest in what you do that the amount you spend on it is worth it. To them, a penny is too much spent!

Yep, and that can be with anything. You may want to drag race, or spend money on fancy hats because they make you feel happy, or gambling. It just so happens that fewer people understand car audio so more people will disagree with spending money on it.

absolutely, it is SO disheartening when someone says, you spent money on that. I marched a summer of drum corps and to the people who understand drum corps I could talk to them, tell stories, show videos and play CDs. To the people who have no idea (the don't knows, right?) they would say, you had to PAY to do that? It just deflates you.

Same with car audio, they say, you had to pay for that? My wife hates bass, but at least she doesn't dog me for it. She looks at it and says it looks nice, just don't let me hear it! That, I can live with :)

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

i have to pay cash for eveyrhting off mine .. about 2500 into it, my mom makes me pay cash for everything .. lol

and yes i get alot of shit for the amount i pay, but i hate people who give shit when i pay for a nice system when they spend like 2000 on a golf club or something else they like.. if you enjoy it spend your money, just don't go in debt doing so, best way is cash i would have to say, otherwise you just keep wanting more and more, and after a while you will realize that you have to pay that back in life.. lol

Same here bro! Each paycheck im trying to chip away on my system!!

~Team Nussiance~

Head Unit: Sony MEX-BT38UW

Amplifier: 1 AQ2200d for break in period

Subwoofers: 2 AQ HDC3 18's

Mids and Highs: 1 pair of AQ PA-6.5's and 1 pair of AQ PA Supertweets

Scores: 148.1db @47hz

146db- Dash

143.8db- Headrest

Both on music

i have to pay cash for eveyrhting off mine .. about 2500 into it, my mom makes me pay cash for everything .. lol

and yes i get alot of shit for the amount i pay, but i hate people who give shit when i pay for a nice system when they spend like 2000 on a golf club or something else they like.. if you enjoy it spend your money, just don't go in debt doing so, best way is cash i would have to say, otherwise you just keep wanting more and more, and after a while you will realize that you have to pay that back in life.. lol

Exactly lol.. thats how i roll... plus the system you already have.. face it.. its never enough, new builds are so fun, i love spending hours and time into making something look nice , then the end result is awesome ... then you move on to your next lol !

awesomeness-1.jpg

(4)DD 9918's

(2)DC 10k

8 6.5" focals

2 DD SS4 mid amps

Audison Bit One processor

Jl-cl-rlc line driver

iPad in dash

Dual Irragi 320a alts

8 batcaps 4000's

Second Skin sound deadened

Exactly lol.. thats how i roll... plus the system you already have.. face it.. its never enough, new builds are so fun, i love spending hours and time into making something look nice , then the end result is awesome ... then you move on to your next lol !

Story of my life!! Its like crack! You just keep needing more and more! Lmao!

~Team Nussiance~

146db- Dash

143.8db- Headrest

Both on music

I feel for ya bro I have my mortgage on my house two car payments and misc other bills so the money I can save for audios is very and I mean very little

Teamflexissueslong.jpg

06 chrysler 300C Hemi

one mmatts dreadnaut 15 powered by a planet audio vx 2200d

fosgate p200 running planet audio 8" midbass drivers and super compression tweeters

stock battery and a stinger spv44

Irragi 300 amp alternator

big 3 1/0

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/55075-system-in-my-300c/page__view__findpost__p__763656__fromsearch__1

I feel for ya bro I have my mortgage on my house two car payments and misc other bills so the money I can save for audios is very and I mean very little

Its your passion that keeps you going!!

~Team Nussiance~

146db- Dash

143.8db- Headrest

Both on music

I think alot of us are in the same boat, slowly building there systems. I just got a couple of amps for my altima but now I have to do some brake work to it, so I again have to the system on hold. Oh and the damn door handle broke off this morning while I was at the gas station, I swear it never ends. Lol!

I think alot of us are in the same boat, slowly building there systems. I just got a couple of amps for my altima but now I have to do some brake work to it, so I again have to the system on hold. Oh and the damn door handle broke off this morning while I was at the gas station, I swear it never ends. Lol!

Damn! At least im not the only one! Trying to save and prioritize are the hardest things to do!!!

~Team Nussiance~

146db- Dash

143.8db- Headrest

Both on music

I have a budget of $250 a month. It makes me insane. I spend hours researching equipment, build techniques, install methods. Buying one piece of equipment at a time. Passion for music and car audio is what keeps me on track. I hope to finish mine by christmas.

2005 Ford Focus zx4

AMT's and Planars

18" Infinite baffle