Evercoat Products.

I'm looking for a shop that sells the Evercoat Rage products locally in the 916. Where ya all getting it at?

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

glad you made this...cause I wanna know to, I bought some rage extreme offline but wanna find some one local

2005 Nissan Altima 2.5 S

HU: AVIC-D2

Fronts: ARC Audio KAR KS6006 Components

AA Poly Mids/ CDT CW-19 Tweets in kicks

Front Amp: Profile AP400x2

Rear Fill: None

Sub: DC LVL 4 (CF Dustcap) x2 (waiting for dustcaps)

AMP: RF t10001bd x2 (1400-1500 @ 1 ohm)

Wire: Welding Supply/Lighting Audio 1/0 Power/Ground

Zero Noise 2.0zn RCA (x2)

260 Amp Iraggi Alternator

I'm all about ordering things online, in fact I prefer it but I want to try the Evercoat over the Bondo stuff I use now. Since I'm out of what I normally use, I might as well look at different options.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

I HEARD, I THINK MEADE said he got it at ACE??? I think

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

where can you get some gallon resin at in the 916? I went to kragens today and they only had quarts for 14 bucks. I am gunna check Wally World tommorrow

2005 Nissan Altima 2.5 S

where can you get some gallon resin at in the 916? I went to kragens today and they only had quarts for 14 bucks. I am gunna check Wally World tommorrow

I get gallon jugs at Home Depot. Not the best stuff but gets the job done.

wally world has it.

the good stuff is @ tap plastics, auburn blvd in sactown.

for sure, i guess ill probably hit them up tommorrow thanks guys

2005 Nissan Altima 2.5 S

wally world has it.

the good stuff is @ tap plastics, auburn blvd in sactown.

Yeah the good stuff is at Tap but it's spendy :blink: