meade916 Posted September 11, 2011 Report Posted September 11, 2011 car is sick, tattoos on the head looks like he has a disease or something lol. All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications! http://www.youtube.com/meade916 Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them http://www.instagram.com/meade916 The Official SMD Facebook fan Page https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/ Follow my Tweet (Twitter) http://www.Twitter.com/meade916
knowledge Posted September 11, 2011 Report Posted September 11, 2011 Same thing I was thinking watching this. It's pretty sad that this idiot is driving around in a 1.5 million dollar car and sounds like he has a 3rd grade education. Only in america dont matter if he sounds like a 3rd grader or look like he has a decease will all them tattoos, he knows how to make that money, and well when u have everything that u can possibly want already, what else would u do with ur money? just spend it im guessing. REFF'SMy linkEBAYhttp://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=trueI love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.
StreetSlappah Posted September 11, 2011 Report Posted September 11, 2011 screw that ill stick to wanting the lexus lfa X10000 this thing is just plain ugly. Refs-(b.f.) 99vic, WCA Rusty(x3) Nathan@XSPOWER, Ampjunkielikeme, Bread0710, AmiCreations (s.t.) REsLaPz, PandaGT(x2), Keiferacing, Juicemane (t.w.) Powski, Big gil[/center] Build Log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/77726-sss-celica-dc-buildupdate-611-finished/ 2005 subi STi 380whp 355whp 17" gold bbs 5% tint all around w/sunglare strip JVC dvd double din Knuconceptz 4ga wiring XS Power! Big 3 8" SAv2 d2 1800 audiopipe
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.