Dual Alternators

Can someone please tell me where I can get a dual alternator bracket. I have a 03' Excursion with the v10 and would like to run dual alternators but I don't know where to find a bracket at. I want to keep the stock alternator and run a 300 amp alternator to only power my amps in the rear. I would want to get the 300 amp alternator and the bracket from the same place. Thanks guys....

Can someone please tell me where I can get a dual alternator bracket. I have a 03' Excursion with the v10 and would like to run dual alternators but I don't know where to find a bracket at. I want to keep the stock alternator and run a 300 amp alternator to only power my amps in the rear. I would want to get the 300 amp alternator and the bracket from the same place. Thanks guys....

I've asked around to a few places and get the same line. "just fab one up yourself" supposedly ones have been made for limo's with V10 however, everyone I get my eyes on have been for the V8.

I can Fab a bracket but I haven't found a way to get the pulleys right. I was told not to run the Alt back wards because it would mess up the ECU. I'm not sure if it's true but don't wanna take that chance.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Archived