Jump to content

Come look ray


TeejayBee

Recommended Posts

Posted

You know how it works dustin.

I can round up some "used" sets we might have kickin around. A few of us did just upgrade. So. Maybe.

Pm please

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz
Posted

Ray... You selling nertz now... made it all over to even my shop... Ray Ray Ray... I thought you stopped that with the Funky Pups ;)

SMD SuperSeller VerifiedJbondoXJames Shields

Posted

Shhhhh jim.

I still got a few cases. Lol.

Ill trans ship you some if you want to go along with those fake brauuubus kits your putting on.

Lmao.

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz
Posted

I got you ray :)

May have to make another trip to Fresno. Loved the 165s I got from you while I was there

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

Posted

Werd.

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz
Posted

Call nate yet?

Lagger

See if he will work with ya a little

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 1051 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...