Sonic Electronix

whats better solid wire or wire with more strans

i had a question whats better whats better solid power wire or wire with more strains of wire my bro thinks solid is better he says it conducts better i said no so i want to know whats better :help: i have all 0/1 all threw my car

Edited by InsaneAudio

I use pure copper rods for all my Wiring

c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old.

i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer.

2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan

Build in Progress

More strands. Your 1 gauge is fine.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

In this situation, the "More is better" saying applies. :drinks:

yeah thats what i told my bro but oh well

More strands is not always better as the strands may not be as thick, or what have you. What matters is its pure OFC copper wire. This one having 20 more strands than that one will make no noticeable difference. The wire being CCA vs OFC is a much bigger issue. Just get a quality wire such as Tsunami comp, Kicker comp, Shok comp OFC, or a quality welding OFC wire and be done with it. Be less worried about the tiny stuff and more on setting gains and getting boxes right and Car audio will be less of a headache. :pardon:

More strands is not always better as the strands may not be as thick, or what have you. What matters is its pure OFC copper wire. This one having 20 more strands than that one will make no noticeable difference. The wire being CCA vs OFC is a much bigger issue. Just get a quality wire such as Tsunami comp, Kicker comp, Shok comp OFC, or a quality welding OFC wire and be done with it. Be less worried about the tiny stuff and more on setting gains and getting boxes right and Car audio will be less of a headache. :pardon:

cool thanks im now running all stinger wire now

I use pure copper rods for all my Wiring

Serious question requires serious reply. :worthless:

Theres several builds using pure copper rods for powering. :peepwall:

How is the power transfer even halfway decent on that?

Wall build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/174827-walled-taurus-with-lambo-doors/#entry2571893

real men dont use fuses :D

Neither do morons
Says the guy with lambo doors on his Ford Taurus.