PROJECT ANTIBLING 2000 jeep cherokee (the jeep wanted cake)

got the wires cut back and also installed the Bluetooth mic pics tomorrow

JEEP BUILD PROJECT ANTIBLING.2000 jeep Cherokee.HEADUNITAlpine Cda-9886SUBSTAGE1 acendent 18" audio mayhem motor with a TI basket and tantric parts1 prototype DAT hellfire 1000.1HIGHSStockELECTRICALdb link 0 gaugeKnuconceptz Kolossus 4 gauge1 xs power d3400 under hoodBig 3 upgradeold fourwheeler build

The only way to delete your SMD account is for you crawl to steve meades door step on your knees and pleade for his forgiveness and acceptance to be released...He will either grant your wishes.....or choke you with a large piece of 0 gauge and electrocute you by hooking up a solid gold DC 12k at 0.000001 ohm and 10000 volts to your eye sockets and blow your head apart

You guys act like you have never clogged a toilet and ran around the bathroom frantically hoping it don't overflow.

+1, definitely get that wire in the amp right man... you have all that bare wire exposed on both pos. and grnd....and a penny sliding around on top of your amp..if that penny slid off the side and made contact with both of those...well, it'd be all bad man.

You can always just wrap electric tape around the wire, only leaving enough exposed to fit into the amp.

Oh and good job so far, I'm liking this build! :drinks:

Kickin' Cruiser

Seller Feedback

Stage 3
Dash, Door Panels,
4th Order wall 4 - 15's
on a DC 5.0K 2 DC 5.0K's

Solo X 15 (v.2) Sub Build

well the one thing i would change besides everything is take that ground coming off the front battery to the frame and get it off the body. It will help you alot with voltage

- 1998 Ford Mustang -

Time to rebuild.

4 15s and alot of power

TEAM DTF

fixed the wire situation, i was in luck that i had some bolt cutters 100_1043.jpg

JEEP BUILD PROJECT ANTIBLING.2000 jeep Cherokee.HEADUNITAlpine Cda-9886SUBSTAGE1 acendent 18" audio mayhem motor with a TI basket and tantric parts1 prototype DAT hellfire 1000.1HIGHSStockELECTRICALdb link 0 gaugeKnuconceptz Kolossus 4 gauge1 xs power d3400 under hoodBig 3 upgradeold fourwheeler build

The only way to delete your SMD account is for you crawl to steve meades door step on your knees and pleade for his forgiveness and acceptance to be released...He will either grant your wishes.....or choke you with a large piece of 0 gauge and electrocute you by hooking up a solid gold DC 12k at 0.000001 ohm and 10000 volts to your eye sockets and blow your head apart

You guys act like you have never clogged a toilet and ran around the bathroom frantically hoping it don't overflow.

@9515rob i have one added in the front, ill have to take a picture and post it

nvm was just a bad connection

well the one thing i would change besides everything is take that ground coming off the front battery to the frame and get it off the body. It will help you alot with voltage

Do realize a Jeep Cherokee of this vintage doesnt actually have a frame right? they are unibody. That being said, find the thickest shit you can to ground out to. My front battery is actually ground to the engine block as well as some of the structural steel in the engine bay.

1999 Lincoln Town Car-(build underway)

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

1994 Pontiac T/A for speeding tickets.-

- Currently on jack stands, wanting to be a real race car

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

Decaf, on 01 November 2011 - 02:38 PM, said:

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

from what ive heard they get pretty loud easy. im planning on putting a type r on about 500 rms in my 99

ive seen video of a cvr 10 flexing the roof so i know im gonna need to do something about that. but yeah they do get pretty loud

My friend has a jeep like yours. Can not remember the year. But, I gave him 2 of my old kicker cvr 12" from like 04-05. And a 1500watt amp. And it made the roof flex. Nice thing about the Jeeps. They give ya a lot of room to work with....

Current system (still building) 2 kicker 12" dcvr in factory kicker ported box, Rockford Fosgate 1200.1 Amp, Kenwood ddx-470 ddin radio, Rockford Fosgate 0 Gauge wiring, Rockford Fosgate punch 6X8 2 way speakers.

i had a nice jeep cherokee sport for years it was a 96 and i had 2 10s and i loved it .

316389_165002696910490_100002022822109_318226_7859996_n.jpg

this was before the civic lol

anyways like the build keep up with the upgrades coming along real good :drinks:

90 honda civic lx 4 door

sony cd head unit

mmats mp5 eq/crossover/line driver

35 farad hybred cap

ppi sedona 430ix on mids/highs

hifonics brutus brz1700.1d @2 ohm 1200w rms

front/jl audio evo 6.5 components

rear/kove audio 2 way 5.25

subs/pioneer premier tsw3002spl 12x2 1000wrms ea 3000w peak

and a hi amp alt 160a

http://www.stevemead...0s-honda-civic/

thank you sir, after system of the month is over i think I'm gonna announce the new build

Archived