2000 SS Camaro wall build. SSA and DC! 4 15s on 10k 158.4 outlaw.

I just have to ask... why buy the SS to wall it? Why not just find a Z28, or even a V6? The extra weight is going to make a pretty big difference in power. It's not my car though, and I'm not going to give you shit for doing it, it's yours and your free to do as you wish.

Build looks good so far, interested to see how the ZCONS do.

-Zach-

2010 Toyota Tundra
Full Hybrid Audio SQ

7" BDS on 37's

2000 Ford Expedition

160+ dB Green Turd -SOLD- :(

I just have to ask... why buy the SS to wall it? Why not just find a Z28, or even a V6? The extra weight is going to make a pretty big difference in power. It's not my car though, and I'm not going to give you shit for doing it, it's yours and your free to do as you wish.

Well i would never waste the cash on a v6 and since im about to dump a 1000 lbs of shit in it, i need the extra power. as for why i got the SS...Why not. price is about the same as a Z28 and it looks better.

Well i would never waste the cash on a v6 and since im about to dump a 1000 lbs of shit in it, i need the extra power. as for why i got the SS...Why not. price is about the same as a Z28 and it looks better.

Around here there is a $4,000-$5,000 price difference between a Z28 and an equally nice SS.

-Zach-

2010 Toyota Tundra
Full Hybrid Audio SQ

7" BDS on 37's

2000 Ford Expedition

160+ dB Green Turd -SOLD- :(

Around here there is a $4,000-$5,000 price difference between a Z28 and an equally nice SS.

There is a few grand diffeerence here as well. id just rather have the SS...and i can.

I am tuned in already. I have built a few boxes for these body style camaros here lately and they get loud easy with subs firing at the hatch. I know this wall will get nasty loading off that super long windshield lol.

dc lvl 4xl 12

kicker zx1500

2 sets of kicker ds6.5s

optima yellow top (extra batt) with big 3

1/0 guage and 3 150amp anls

eclipse cd5000 headunit

well i got a little more done today. I seemed to have kinda hit wall (no pun intended) on how to make all the angles match up right. i had boy wonder (CcnncC) come over to help me out.

We built the front 2x4 frame that the front baffles will attach to and fit the batteries in also. Not huge progress but I have a better plan now atleast. heres a few pics.

IMAG0486.jpgIMAG0485.jpgIMAG0488.jpgIMAG0493.jpg

Here is where i was having problems visualizing how to make this come together. should get it finished tomorrow

IMAG0497.jpgIMAG0498.jpg

i picked up two 145Ah powerware batteries from RAM designs to add to the couple batteries i already had.

In the back now i have 2 rebadged group 34 dekas, 1 group 31 deka and the 2 powerwares. thats about 500Ah of reserve for now. i have room for more in the future if needed.

Once i make all the trim panels fit right and make a few new ones it will all kinda blend. im not sure what marerial im wrapping everything in. maybe black suede.

IMAG0491.jpgIMAG0492.jpgIMAG0500.jpg

A few of the factory panels trimmed and placed just to see how its gonna lay out.

IMAG0502.jpgIMAG0503.jpgIMAG0501.jpg.

Well thats it for today. maybe more tomorrow.

nice build looks like a bit of trouble to wall that car. lol... i couldnt do it but hope u can. good luck man.

2 DC 12" lvl 4s

1 DC 1.2k

XS Power S3400

big 3

Alll KNU wire

Pioneer HU

cheapo Legacy coaxes (just for now)

dc-audio-you-should-get-there-is-no-try-just-do-thumb-1.jpg

Archived