2000 SS Camaro wall build. SSA and DC! 4 15s on 10k 158.4 outlaw.

Good amp choice. And like I said Im not hatin, im sure its doing 50's all day.

Have you bought your 175.4 yet?

wasnt taking it as hatin.

no i havent. im going to try to get enough cash together to get all three amps at the same time.

Whos the chick in your ava? seen her before.

Elisha Cuthbert. Thats from when she used to be hot, "The Girl Next Door". Don't look at her recently, it;ll ruin it LOL.

I have a 175.4 that Rusty installed a cooling fan on for me, one of a kind. Just putting it out there,

She hot!

So your selling it or saying i should ask Rusty to add a fan for me

?

Elisha Cuthbert. Thats from when she used to be hot, "The Girl Next Door". Don't look at her recently, it;ll ruin it LOL.

I have a 175.4 that Rusty installed a cooling fan on for me, one of a kind. Just putting it out there,

She hot!

So your selling it or saying i should ask Rusty to add a fan for me

?

pm'ed you, man.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Nice choice on switching to DC amps and stepping away from stetsom your gonna gain no doubt! Nice build man I'm impressed. I'm sure Orion had him add the extra fan if it's gonna be in a.place like yours, back behind a wall with no.circulation and where it can heat up fast. Otherwise its not a needed option or rusty would put them on all amps. Can't wait to see the gain with the new amps, what alt/alts are you running? I must have missed it

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

Man those zcons look real good, and the wall in that car looks great!! Its nice cramming 2 18s in a small car aint it? I hope i can get some good numbers with my car when i get all my electrical and power in my car.

2000 zx2: Rebuild with 8 12s on a 10k underway!!

MY BUILD LOG

Archived