DC AUDIO XL 15's (CARBON FIBER) 290+ship more pix

wat did he do? :nea:

drove to hrs to his house took the box out of mine which isnt an easy task as you may think 2 15? in a mustang enough said

well anyway checked the coils and everything to show every is mint he approved was going to give him the box for free(big mistake) gave him spare 8gauge to hook it up to his m3a wired it up played to songs like breifly says he didnt liked how it sound and said he dont want them no more that simple? after i told him he is going to have to change boxes since mine was for my mustang not his minivan so wtf?! did all that for nothing wasted 5hrs on nothing plus i gave him a good deal 550 on the 2 xls and the box tell me thats not a good deal enough rant

bump

please buy somemone i may not be a frequent seller but i will try i bought several things online from smd and caco

290 plus shipping

my zip is 53511

really bro im the local guy first of all you could not even get the box out of your car i made it clear i wanted to try the subs in my car you agreed i helped you i got the box out of your car i had cash in pocket and once we installed the subs in my car with my amp your subs at .7 my amp should have rocked them . amp was seeing 1/3 ohm and i never complained all i said was im not happy i will pay you gas money and would come to you if you can prove that the subs are infact good and its only the box and what did you say no im done so what did i do wrong? you gave me nothing exept headaches and a left over box which is no good and what wire did you give me you made the price you agreed to demo i offred gas money and would drive to you and now im the bad guy did i try tp scam you ? did i try to negotiate the price down after you drove here no did i help you and but just as much time in your ride as you did yes so what did i gain nothing. i did want the subs and you said you were done so leave it at that bro . i do feel sorry you had to drive out by me but that was not my intention but with all the scamming going on these days i felt the subs did not perform as i expected and did appologize how many times and offred money for gas . and you are starting a new build so that set up was wasted any way again im sorry we could not work it out and feel bad .

really bro im the local guy first of all you could not even get the box out of your car i made it clear i wanted to try the subs in my car you agreed i helped you i got the box out of your car i had cash in pocket and once we installed the subs in my car with my amp your subs at .7 my amp should have rocked them . amp was seeing 1/3 ohm and i never complained all i said was im not happy i will pay you gas money and would come to you if you can prove that the subs are infact good and its only the box and what did you say no im done so what did i do wrong? you gave me nothing exept headaches and a left over box which is no good and what wire did you give me you made the price you agreed to demo i offred gas money and would drive to you and now im the bad guy did i try tp scam you ? did i try to negotiate the price down after you drove here no did i help you and but just as much time in your ride as you did yes so what did i gain nothing. i did want the subs and you said you were done so leave it at that bro . i do feel sorry you had to drive out by me but that was not my intention but with all the scamming going on these days i felt the subs did not perform as i expected and did appologize how many times and offred money for gas . and you are starting a new build so that set up was wasted any way again im sorry we could not work it out and feel bad .

the box was just a bonus i want even going to give you the box, when you said play them i thoughed you had your own box and was just going to do a simple drop in, since you said you wanted to test differnt enclosures in your minivan which i said was a great idea so you can figure out,which will you it sounder better and give you the greatest output did i not? and secondly how did did i try to scam you where they or wernt they XL drivers? so there was no scamming on my part, plus you wasted all my time 4+plus hrs on just driving alone that day could have been spent me working...

but im here to agrue or debate on anything for this isnt a dissucion thread this is a for sale thread you can glady post in the buyer/seller feedback if you like even though u never bought anything from me....tell them that i was horrible and call it a day thank you

see your new to SMD FORUM so enojy yor stay here imo better then caco,caco is just for buying and sellin product here is expanding your knowledge on car audio bye

and on that note BUMP

CAR

-2005 Ford Mustang (Legand Lime)

H/U

-Pioneer avh 3200dvd

Amps

2 AQ 3500d.1s strapped 1ohm daily .25burps

1Sundown Audio 100.4

1 Sundown Audio 125.2

Subs

4 AQ HDC'4s 12's

Mids and highs

4 Sundown Neo Pro 8s

2 AQ Super Tweeters

Electronical

Mechman 270 unit

1 D3400

2 D3100's

WALLED!

the box was just a bonus i want even going to give you the box, when you said play them i thoughed you had your own box and was just going to do a simple drop in, since you said you wanted to test differnt enclosures in your minivan which i said was a great idea so you can figure out,which will you it sounder better and give you the greatest output did i not? and secondly how did did i try to scam you where they or wernt they XL drivers? so there was no scamming on my part, plus you wasted all my time 4+plus hrs on just driving alone that day could have been spent me working...

but im here to agrue or debate on anything for this isnt a dissucion thread this is a for sale thread you can glady post in the buyer/seller feedback if you like even though u never bought anything from me....tell them that i was horrible and call it a day thank you

see your new to SMD FORUM so enojy yor stay here imo better then caco,caco is just for buying and sellin product here is expanding your knowledge on car audio bye

and on that note BUMP

first i want to start never said you were trying to scam .all i said was i not happy with the sound . not tryying to start anything jsut defending my self what was the point of even mentioning me ? you knew ahead of time i had no box and was going to use your box all along but all im saying is that shit happens and thats that. im new and dont like what you said i was just defending my self . on a different note the subs are as described the coils read as should the motor has very tiny hair line scratches and i inspected the subs top to bottom and found no tears rips or cracks the recones look just as good as new . dont let the experience that i had with op stop any one from buying them. lets say it could have been a ton of things that went wrong when we tested example , the box maybe we wired them wrong maybe the amp was wired wrong it was late dark and every one was tired beleve me i have no intrest to lie i gain nothing nor loose i just dont want my experience to affect the sale of the subs or reputation of op.

free bump sir.

and on that note BUMP

first i want to start never said you were trying to scam .all i said was i not happy with the sound . not tryying to start anything jsut defending my self what was the point of even mentioning me ? you knew ahead of time i had no box and was going to use your box all along but all im saying is that shit happens and thats that. im new and dont like what you said i was just defending my self . on a different note the subs are as described the coils read as should the motor has very tiny hair line scratches and i inspected the subs top to bottom and found no tears rips or cracks the recones look just as good as new . dont let the experience that i had with op stop any one from buying them. lets say it could have been a ton of things that went wrong when we tested example , the box maybe we wired them wrong maybe the amp was wired wrong it was late dark and every one was tired beleve me i have no intrest to lie i gain nothing nor loose i just dont want my experience to affect the sale of the subs or reputation of op.

free bump sir.

ive been watching these for a little while now. tempted to get them, but depends on a few things goin on in my life right now. but this whole discussion raises some concern... the only thing im really wondering, is what amp did you test these subs out on? what impedence? was the electrical there to back the amp (if it was a decent sized amp)? depending on those answers, i may still have interest in picking these up.

Alpine CDA-9886Hertz Mille 3 ways active

Hertz SPL Show 8's

2 Audison Voce Quattro's2 DC Audio M2 Level 5 12'sDC Audio 12.0KKnuKonceptz Wiring4 XS Power D3100'sDC Power 390XPSecond Skin Damplifier Pro and Dynamat Xtreme

Esy3YgK.jpg

and on that note BUMP

free bump sir.

ive been watching these for a little while now. tempted to get them, but depends on a few things goin on in my life right now. but this whole discussion raises some concern... the only thing im really wondering, is what amp did you test these subs out on? what impedence? was the electrical there to back the amp (if it was a decent sized amp)? depending on those answers, i may still have interest in picking these up.

these were tested on a dd m3a they were wired at .7 at the box for both subs the subs were weired in series then parallel at the box so i was wrong when i said the amp saw half that thats all the amp saw was .7 plus box rise and the reason i was not happy with them was because i was comparing them to a single sub i had in car they did not sound weird or bad i jsut thought it should have been louder but to say the truth the voltage was fine and the subs never got warm or anything like that but since i said before i dont have nay interest in this sale besides the fact that i was the one who tested the subs im done answering or posting on here as it is against the rules.

and on that note BUMP

free bump sir.

these were tested on a dd m3a they were wired at .7 at the box for both subs the subs were weired in series then parallel at the box so i was wrong when i said the amp saw half that thats all the amp saw was .7 plus box rise and the reason i was not happy with them was because i was comparing them to a single sub i had in car they did not sound weird or bad i jsut thought it should have been louder but to say the truth the voltage was fine and the subs never got warm or anything like that but since i said before i dont have nay interest in this sale besides the fact that i was the one who tested the subs im done answering or posting on here as it is against the rules.

you actully was having voltage drop not that bad but u where that voltage meter you have no must not of been accurate , because when i seen you playing it i seen your lights dimming, i didnt say anything because i thoughed you knew about it, as for the drama im over it life goes on but he is correct if you wanna ask him more question pm him or somthing thanks!

Taking trades sir?

please read earlier post but no

SoloX18?

look up, plus why would i take a trade to a discontinued woofer?

CAR

-2005 Ford Mustang (Legand Lime)

H/U

-Pioneer avh 3200dvd

Amps

2 AQ 3500d.1s strapped 1ohm daily .25burps

1Sundown Audio 100.4

1 Sundown Audio 125.2

Subs

4 AQ HDC'4s 12's

Mids and highs

4 Sundown Neo Pro 8s