September 11th - Where were you this time 10yrs ago

I was in New Jersey, dad was working up there and we had just moved, i was watching tv and saw where the first plane had hit and then the second plane hit. I was 11 years old and even then it was so surreal. I remeber standing on the 3rd floor of the apartment we had and you could see the smoke from the towers );

Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins smile.gif

Had just moved to Arizona from the bay area to attend U.T.I. it. Was my day off from work and my roomate came banging on my bedroom door in his tity whities saying we were under attack. Slammed the door in his face cause Diddnt really repose what was going on, till my mom called me and said it was serious. Started to watch the t.v. and saw the replay of the second plane hit. Went to school later that day and 4 kids in my class were from jersey, and were upset cause some couldn't get ahold of the families and one of there dads worked a couple of blocks from the towers. No one at school got anything done that day, and just watched the news coverage.

2006 GMC Yukon
Pioneer HU

SHCA ran throughout

Crescendo BC3500

One 18 AA Mayhem in a 4th order

ZED Levithian 6 channel

Rainbow Dual 6.5 comps ran Active
matt142-1-1.jpg
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155628-matt14s-yukon-mayhem-in-a-4th-ordernew-amps-and-bats/page-3

it dont seem that long ago that it all happen

i was 12 years old and in 7th grade not having a care in the world other then what im i going to do after school and not ever thinking about thinking about joining the armed forces or anything like that

now 10 years later im mad bc i eff up in my one class and have to w8 to join the army....funny how shit can change in a short tym

i know i posted it all ready but i started to think more about it

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

I was at home getting ready to go to school. Crazy I was in the 10th grade but it don't seem like it was that long ago.

XS Power D5100, 2 D2700s, & 2 D975s

MechMan 220a Alt

DC 5K

Kicker 650.4

2 12 Ascendant Audio Mayhem's

Pioneer DEH-P7200HD

Rockford Fosgate 3sity.1

Build log: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/166792-88-nissan-maxima-trunk-build/#entry2430899

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/191439-lexus-is300-fi-crescendo-shca-rf-pics/