September 11th - Where were you this time 10yrs ago

I was in 8th grade Language arts class my teacher turned on the tv and started freaking out she made us get under the desks the rest of the day was filled with tears and chaos. R.I.P to all the victims

Hi SMD Members If anybody has computer problems and is an SMD member with at least 150 posts I will fix your problems for free by phone support or I can also fix your computer over the internet.... I have references such as All State insurance, Nationwide Insurance and much more... just p.m me for help.. I am not the greatest with when it comes to audio systems so I figured I could contribute to the forum this way.... Thanks David

Standing in front of my first Active Duty post trying to get in.... The chaos was so crazy. We were in threatcon delta...and I was fresh off the plane didn't know what was going on

svc2.png

ttf.png

2006 Dodge Charger

(2) Kinetic 3800

(1) DC Power 270XP

(4) T1-12D4

(1) T2500BDCP

(2) T400.4

7.5 cubic ft.

(2) 6 in ports thru the rear deck

(2) T165.2

(2) T169.3

i was in 5th grade i think. and i remember getting home from school and seeing my mom crying. Didnt know what was going on, they didnt tell us about it in school. weird...

2 DC 12" lvl 4s

1 DC 1.2k

XS Power S3400

big 3

Alll KNU wire

Pioneer HU

cheapo Legacy coaxes (just for now)

dc-audio-you-should-get-there-is-no-try-just-do-thumb-1.jpg

Was in my MOS(military occupational training) school in Athens, GA. We were on a break and one of my classmates surfed over to CNN and saw the coverage. Next thing you know we are all in the main lab and then into formation. We got secured for the day and stuck on security post. Couldnt leave the base or anything for awhile. Don't forget that was less than a year after the uss cole was bombed as well.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

I was getting ready for work and my coworker called me and said get a TV on now. He had served in Desert Storm in the Army and was super patriotic. When I got to work we watched a little 12" TV all day while customers came in and watched with us in disbelief. It was very surreal and hard to understand.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

In 3rd grade class. Wondering why all the other kids parents came and got them I was one of the only few kids left in the class at end of the day.

SOLD

2006 Ford Ranger Single Cab
2 DC XL 15's
2 Crescendo BC2k's
4th Order Blowthrough

CURRENT

2012 Dodge Charger R/T

2 Tantric HD 12's

Ampere 3800

2 XS XP 3000's

I was in the 7th grade in my social studies class when the school went to lockdown and wouldnt say what happened. My mom and brother picked me up and told me what happened and i was glued to the tv for the next week or two solid. I remember every minute of that day like it was yesterday. I wish the news would show what happened that day more often. Would make a lot of people shut the fuck up and realize there is a reason we are at war. Rip to everyone who lost their life that day and thank every soldier fighting to keep us free and safe.

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff