Sonic Electronix

22 Fucking Thousand Dollars !

in my bike with out sponsors I have kicked along with my father a few others a good out of pocket figure is 120Gs give or take a few grand . My show truck's system and paint job: system $9 grand paint job $5 grand (before i sold it). my mustang has 4 grand in motor and tranny. my Jeep has 6" lift kit @750 newly rebuilt rearend $240 31" tires $500. its getting system out of the show truck. $200 strobe light system super bright

getting new paint job 3 grand going into that.

yea this shit isnt cheap you guys are lucky tho most of you have at least some skills ....me on the other hand nope not a single skill = ( so im at the mercy of what every shop i go to

dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

yea this shit isnt cheap you guys are lucky tho most of you have at least some skills ....me on the other hand nope not a single skill = ( so im at the mercy of what every shop i go to

You just have to find the right person to do you up.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

sadly ive droped aprox 5 grand in my van just in system stuff....

bad part is i only paid 400 for the van 4 years ago :lol:

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

I got bout 17k dumped into my Hoe

4k - rims and tires

3k - Lift

6k - System

1k - For all the paint(good thing I know how to spray!!Woulda been an xtra 2k right there!)

2k - Gears and Lockers

1k - Misc. Engine Mods!!!

And I still havent ordered my Batteries.......

FUCK ME IN THE GOAT ASS!!!!!!!!!

Thats not including the 15k I paid for the bitch!!!

I'm sooooo glad I got a 4cyl Nismo truck for work...........MPG BABY!!

TeamDeadlyHertz-smokeumtires.png

Damn some of you guys have really went all out !!!! I know Steve and Chicken have dropped some cash i want my shit to be no where near as loud as that but just louder then every body elses around here !!

dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

Archived